Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Best pill to start off with ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
In your opinions, whats the best pill for a beginner?
Id personally never touch them-there's something dodgy about pills-but one of my best friends wants to pill tomorrow and shes set on it, so the most I can do is make sure she doesn't get hurt..? She'd kill me if she knew aboot this :rolleyes: :(
Ta xx

Edited cos my typing sucks :)

Comments

• Options
    You could never really say unless you were able to test them, and i guess you havn't got the equipment required anyway...
    Make sure she only takes half first, and if she says she isn't coming up just tell her to wait, and still if she doesn't, the other half can be used...
    But yeh, you can't tell how much mdma or whatever substance is going to be in a pill unless you test it, thats the risk you always take...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nash
    Make sure she only takes half first, and if she says she isn't coming up just tell her to wait, and still if she doesn't, the other half can be used...

I doubt I'll be there to keep an eye on her though :confused:..
  • Options
    Well she will be other friends won't she, and will they be aware of what she is doing? If so there isn't much to worry about really...
    Chances are she'll have a great time...
  • Options
    As you may have known vorni i was thinking of trying pills but haven't and more than likely won't yet but she should try half a pill first time anyway, you never know what is in it.Try and get it tested, tell her to sip at a pint of water if she is dancing, don't be gulping water down your neck.

Let us know how it went for her.
  • Options
    Well its actualy very unlikely that she will have anything in a pill that would cause her serious problems if taken in halves.

As the others have said, get her to take a half and leave it for at least 45mins before she does any more. The likely hood is that she wont feel anything from a half as much pills these days are only about 50-80mg MDMA, but its always best to be careful.

As for pills having 'anything' in them, well yes they can, but its unlikely, most pills tested these days are actualy MDMA.

TEST TEST. It wont tell you exactly whats in the pill, unless you do a chromo test but the e-z testing kit will help.
  • Options
    There is no right or wrong pill to start off with and to be honest the logo means fuck all. You aree not likely to have a wide choice any way when you go to a dealers, most will only have one or two types, best to ask them if they are a trusted friend :D
  • Options
    wonder what was in that 15 year old's pill if he did take one..
  • Options
    I think the toxicoligy reports will come back as normal, I'm guessing he just took too many for a small body. Children react differently to all drugs, its far from being just a mg/kg ratio.