Home Anything Goes
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

messenger

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone having shit, signing in?

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not today!!! :D

    **Fingers Crossed**
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    msn 6 has loads of bugs in it.
    mine keeps restarting the whole computer,
    they need to fix it quick!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    msn 6 has loads of bugs in it.
    mine keeps restarting the whole computer,
    they need to fix it quick!
    Fucking bugs, if I see em i'll squish em! :mad:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    msn 6 is pissing me off majorly, it keeps freezing my pc grrr:mad:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Fucking bugs, if I see em i'll squish em! :mad:

    not that it matters... since i added you ageeees ago and you didn't accept me!

    so sod you and your messenger! grrr

    :lol::lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    not that it matters... since i added you ageeees ago and you didn't accept me!

    so sod you and your messenger! grrr

    :lol::lol:

    Did you? I cant remember denying anyone hun! sowwy!! add me again..still know my addy?:confused: i didnt mean to!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its being fine with me, but occasionally tells me very politely that it has to close its self down...

    Anyone played Bejeweled? I think i'm addicted!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey u know what else is a good game- checkers!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mine was giving me shit when i installed the unofficial before release version but i reinstalled it recently and it's fine. Try turning off your Today on Msn window that comes up, might make it faster
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kurt whats ur msn address?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Max Power 2
    kurt whats ur msn address?

    you'[email protected]
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    msn 6 has loads of bugs in it.
    mine keeps restarting the whole computer,
    they need to fix it quick!



    I have msn messanger 6.0 and it seems to be working just fine for me, but I don't know. Maybe I will start having problems later on. Who knows.....Only Time. Not going to say were that came from.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    I have msn messanger 6.0 and it seems to be working just fine for me, but I don't know. Maybe I will start having problems later on. Who knows.....Only Time. Not going to say were that came from.
    so why the fuck is it picking on me :confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    so why the fuck is it picking on me :confused:

    So that it can be peachy for the rest of us m'dear :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kurt
    So that it can be peachy for the rest of us m'dear :)

    Yeah, dont you lot forget it either! If it wasnt for me....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it's nothing to do with MSN version 6

    I was chatting to someone about an hour ago and a message comes up saying MSN will shut down in 5 minutes

    So it's a planned maintence thing

    Probably microsoft downlading all your chat sessions ans looking over them
    :D

    if you need a basic online free chattroom go here

    http://www.onlineinstitute.com/cafe/chat.cgi
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's back up and running now
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its was last night Diamond and it still wouldnt work this morning, but I knew other people who were on it at the time. Gonna wipe it and download again.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Working fine now, wasn't on it last nigh so can't really say much about last night, i hate it whenever it dosen't work, it's very annoying :mad:
    Gonna wipe it and download again.

    that's what i usually do.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    it's nothing to do with MSN version 6

    I was chatting to someone about an hour ago and a message comes up saying MSN will shut down in 5 minutes

    So it's a planned maintence thing

    Probably microsoft downlading all your chat sessions ans looking over them
    :D

    if you need a basic online free chattroom go here

    http://www.onlineinstitute.com/cafe/chat.cgi



    Same thing happened to me. I was talking to someone on msn messanger and a message came up saying that it would be shutting down in 5 minutes for maintence work, but is up and running fine again, as of now.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Working fine now, wasn't on it last nigh so can't really say much about last night, i hate it whenever it dosen't work, it's very annoying :mad:



    that's what i usually do.


    i'll do it when I get home, didnt realise how much I missed it :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A cople of years ago MSn was out for days!!

    http://news.com.com/2100-1023-269529.html?legacy=cnet

    It's amazing who dependant we get on these little programs,

    I think people would be out at different times because tey're connecting to different servers to chat.

    All messages fro me to you - would for instance go through some sort of MSn server - infact Microsoft probabaly has a record of everything you ever said on MSN for all we know!!

    If you want more privacy you should use an IP to IP chat program although it's no way near as convient to use.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Twas a problem on my side...tis sorted now :D
Sign In or Register to comment.