Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

:O another kissing one!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what was your worst ever/best ever kiss? what was your first ever kiss like, and wnhat was the last one like that you had?

okay, for me my worst was my first without a doubt.....ick......slimey......fish...................:eek2:

and my best was probably in a cave on towan beach in newquay a year and a half ago-how romantic??!!

and my last kiss was okay-random pull at houseparty last night,was drunk, dont usually do that kind of thing!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    best when I was in a bar in Sydney I swear the girl looked like Dannii Minogue, but I was a bit drunk, she did had a great bum.

Worst- in my house with a large unattractive girl, it was yuck, Quality is def. better than quantity.
    my first kiss was awful. i had no idea what to do, and it was so slobbery.

my best ever kiss was probably my first one with my current boyfriend, because i'd been waiting so long to do it.

the last person i kissed was also him, this morning before he went to work.

:love:
    1st kiss - was rather drunk, it was a random snog. seemed ok though.
    Best kiss - again on a random snog, id been drinking apple VK all night, she must have been as well because thats all i could taste, nice :)
    worst kiss - also on a random snog, she started to bite my cheek(fuck knows why) so i threw her off :impissed:

on another note, i seriously hate 'dishwasher' kissers! why do they do it!? can they not kiss correctly? i know theres no right and wrong way but jeez :banghead:
    My first kiss was the worst. vomit-smiley-002.gif
    My worst was only bad in hindsight. It was a random pull in a club in Spain, I don't even remember it very well, but someone took a photo and the camera never lies - he was one of the UGLIEST specimens of the male species you have ever seen. And of course, everyone knows about it. Because it's in the damn photo. :(

Best... probably my current boyfriend :) because when you're in love with someone their kisses are always more magical :love:
    (it's ok you may all puke now... but it's true!)
    I dont kiss badly:)
    best- when i kissed the hottest guy in the school :) (and no im not exaggerating...every girl wanted to kill me out of jealousy)...the only downside was that he had a gf (i didnt know about her though!)

worst- when my ex at the time (my current bf) kised me, it was the worst cuz he went out w/my best friend at the time (for the record i tried to stop him, kindof...the only reason i went along w/it was bc i was mad at her 4 goin out w/him while i still totally liked him and vice versa in the 1st place) by the way if ne of you were wondering...were still best friends

most recent- last time i saw my bf we had like a kissing marathon lol :naughty:

first- closed mouthed~ it was only last year, and it was all like crooked and stuff- french~ it was more recently and we all werent sure what to do :confused: , and kinda messed up, so we just had to stop and laugh, it was hillarious :D
    my first was great, i was about 8, and we did tongues and everything, he was 10 and soooo experienced...he taught me well!!

my best....I havent got one....ive had lots

my worst...when I was the sugar plum fairy in the nutcracker @ school...the nutcracker was the horriblest boy ever!!! and i had to kiss him :( I hoped hed turn into a prince...but he never!
    Worst... A few years ago. Eurgh i cant even think about that without gagging. Yes, he was a slobbery manky fish and to make it worse, he afterwards then proceeded to wipe my face with his hand! *shudders* yes, it WAS that bad!

First... Not too bad, not earth moving either.

Best and last? My current blokey :) a bit like perfect***day said, when you feel that strongly for someone, its always amazing! (yus, cheesy eh?)
    first: umm...that'd have to be my worst too. my friend pursuaded me to do it go get it out the way and i dint know what to do :nervous: :crying: it was in an under18's thing in a club in leeds and i was ummm 14

worst: *see above* :crazyeyes

last: some random guy in a club last saturday :yeees:
    My first kiss was suprisingly ok, he was really sweet and none of us had snogged anyone before. We were camping at a friends party ( i think we were about 12) and he kissed me! Not the best but a nice memorable first occasion! (lots from him to follow after that, got better and better!)
    My worst was this lad went out with at school, i seriously think he thought he was a dishwasher! Funnily enough, i always avoided him at partys from then on! My best was my ex i suppose,but i'm sure i know someone who can top him, i've just got to ask him out first!! (or get him drunk hehe)
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    My first kiss was the worst. vomit-smiley-002.gif
    You took the words right out of my mouth...
    I tend to block my first kiss out of my memory as it really was awful.
    I've not known ANYONE else who:

Had such a huge mouth he had his lips over mine (gobbling my whole mouth), slobbered all over my face, was obsessed with ramming his tongue in and givin it a bash around and

BREATHED THROUGH HIS MOUTH.

My last kiss was last july :eek: ... the great thing was that he asked me out straight after I got off with him :D;)

Ilora x
    Re: :O another kissing one!

what was your worst ever/best ever kiss? Worst out be the first. It was cute and nice and fricky scary as it was with my b/f at the times best mate. lol It was slobbery and it was all him... yuk yuk yuk. The best was with a bloke i instantly fell for. He was perfect so cute and sweet, held my hand and i adored him but well it wasn't to be! (Well so i decided)

what was your first ever kiss like, and what was the last one like that you had? First see above and it was at the back of the church! My last... ummmmmm it was randoma nd i can't remember who it was with. Oh yes i can. It was a guy i puleld then realised he used to be in my primary school class when i was 5 years old. lol
    My first kiss was fine. Not bad, but not amazing either.

Worst kiss? Some freaky Greek guy in a club whilst on holiday. Imagine a tongue, now imagine it darting in and out like a snake on ecstasy and you have the kiss. Eugh. It was horrible.

Best kiss? I've had many nice kisses. One very good one on holiday and the guy was sweet and courtly rather than 'hands everywhere'. And another nice one a while ago with a guy with a pierced tongue. Mmmm. A quite good one last night too and maybe more with him. He had his lip pierced which was nice. My ex would have been a brilliant kisser except for the fact he smoked, so the taste always had a negative effect on kissing.

Hmm - I sound like a ho. I'm not - I just love kissing. :yes:
    First: At a friend's party, many years ago. Vague memories of it, but it went on for ages, and I was too nervous to truly enjoy it, but I certainly didn't dislike it.

Worst: A girl at another friend's party who kept biting my lip. She was a smoker too, so her breath was disgusting.

Best: An ex who had a pierced tongue. She was a great kisser, and the piercing was just that bit of an enhancement to make it sexier.

Last: It's been a long time. :( About 10 months, and I miss it sooo badly.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    my girlfriend just made a point that i hadnt posted here yet so here goes...

First kiss: it was like a washing machine lol was an interesting first experience to say the least, cant remember how old i was i think i was about 14 ish

Best Kiss: last sat... was magical... i think the build up had something to do with it but everything just fell into place and "clicked"... i dont think i will ever forget that

Worst Kiss: was a dare by me fiance at the time to get off with her cousin to see if i would do it... that was horrible.. all wet and slobbery lol

Last Kiss: ohh about 3 hours and 4 mins ago :D (yes im that sad)
    with that special someone in my life before i left her alone for the night...
    First kiss - At a disco type thing when I was 13. It was OK, but nothing more than that.

Last kiss - With my gorgeous boyfriend a couple of nights ago :heart:

Best kiss - It was late summer evening when I was sitting in a park with a guy that I really liked but I knew we couldn't be together. He told me how much he liked me but I resisted kissing him because I knew that I shouldn't. Then he said something that compelled me to kiss him. It was fantastic. Almost every kiss with my boyfriend comes pretty damn close though :D.

Worst kiss - Any kiss with my first boyfriend. I never used to enjoy it much because he always used to try and kiss me in front of my friends all the time. He was infatuated with me I guess. They always used to mock me about it... Blergh.
    Originally posted by Samael
    my girlfriend just made a point that i hadnt posted here yet so here goes...
    whos ur girlfriend?
    First Kiss - 15 at School disco..hah. Sodden.

Last Kiss - Err..three weeks ago. Sigh. My lips are all lonesome. :rolleyes:

Best Kiss - Hrm, probably a heated one with Craig when we realised we wanted to get into each other's pants. It was very violent with lotsa lip sucking, biting, nibbling, groping. Fwoar. *fans self*
    first was ok, i was a bit high and he was quite experienced

worst was when i was drunk and had to pull away before i puked on him

and best one was the day i went back to him after a year, it was like magical and perfect. like soft but wanting and full of love and miss
    what was your worst ever/best ever kiss? what was your first ever kiss like, and wnhat was the last one like that you had?

Best ever was the long kiss me and my boyfriend had when we took a shower together. It hurt my neck after a while, but it was so worth it.

My first kiss was also with my boyfriend, when he arrived at the airport, I was really nervous about it, but basically he just put his arms around me quickly, pulled me up against him and started kissing me. It went so fast, but it was really hott to just be grabbed and kissed even if it was my first kiss. It was great.

Last one also with my boyfriend, when he had to leave, also at the airport, just 2 weeks later. We were walking, and then had to part, we were already holding hands, so he pulled me towards him with that hand, said he loved me, I said I loved him, tears going down my cheeks, and we kissed.
    First kiss was slimy and ... yuck.

Best kiss has to be...when I fisrt kissed my first proper boyfriend (I was about 15, it lasted like 5 months) It just left dead special... n'awww. :|

Last kiss I had was this weekend, from my bf... it was gorgeous and sexxeh like usual :p
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    whos ur girlfriend?
    :wave:
    Ohhh i never posted here :( shows how long ago i last viewed the bored o well here it goes..

First kiss: hmmm, lol i was about 13 i think, lol kinda that lost ummmm i dont know what to do kinda thing... lol twas in the park and she asked me to kiss her... so i did :)

Best Kiss: thats ones easy, the 1st kiss with the american i was going out with in year 10 i think, it was at the alton towers trip a few of us went on, she was talking about kissing me to my best friend, so she told me that my girlfriend wanted to kiss me (it wud be her 1st kiss she was a mormon) and we went for a walk in the alton towers garden and sat on the bench over lookin the pond thing, i just turned to look at her and moved in to kiss her, my whole body froze when it happened it was just sooo perfect :)

Worst Kiss: ohhh very drunk, at a mate called tims party, me and his cousin were mucking around play fighting and we got so exausted we just stoped and she was ontop of me and kissed me and eughhhh :yuck: the slobber, i wud rather have kissed a fish, i mean she was hot, but eughhh it was one of them where you have to wipe your whole face after you have finished (know what i mean trez)

Last Kiss: hmmmabout 8am this morning, went to see kelly before she left for spain, or was it italy, never mind i went round there and kissed her goodbye... well she kissed me :)
    First With a boy who was using me to get to my best mate, it worked, they went out for over a year and a half until he hit her and had to move out of her house

Worst At a sleepover at my mates house, with a boy in the year above, was nasty :p

Best With my ex, first kiss, I was kinda like floating on air.

Last End of July sometime I dunno I can't remember :p
    First: When i was 10 with my best boy mate at the back of a church yard.

Worst: In April with a lad that forced himself upon me. He was like a washing machine and he slobbered all over me :yuck:

Best: On Sunday with the person i lost my v to, it was all nice and sweet
    :D

Last: On Wednesday night
    my best was my ex he was a great kisser and it meant a lot, worst was my first he just stuck his tongue in my mouth and didn't do anything. yuck yuck yuck!!!
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    First With a boy who was using me to get to my best mate, it worked, they went out for over a year and a half until he hit her and had to move out of her house

Worst At a sleepover at my mates house, with a boy in the year above, was nasty :p

Best With my ex, first kiss, I was kinda like floating on air.

Last End of July sometime I dunno I can't remember :p

hehe thats 2 people on here i got awarded best kiss from... :D
    Originally posted by Samael
    hehe thats 2 people on here i got awarded best kiss from... :D

Don't go getting a big head it wasn't THAT good!

Ok, maybe it was. Damn it!
    My 1st kiss was when i was 10-not bad but embarrasing.

My worst kiss-was when i was pissed out me face, couldnt remember a thing all night apart from that i cheated on me ex girlfreind and i remember the pull, she was trying to eat me and was going like 100mph.

My last kiss-normal kiss was just kiss goodbye to gf.

Best kiss-Was today on my bed.Iv just got back from holiday and it was a really nice luvvy kiss.The look after she gave me made it the best.