Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Struggling with depression

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my depression is really getting me down and starting to be a everyday thing! im never hardly happy just always feeling down!! and breaking down in tears!!! I also may have OCD!!! and I have anxiety too!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, welcome to TheSite, Becky :)
    Feel free to post on the boards about anything you like, we're a friendly bunch and there's always someone around. TS also runs Support Chat 5 times a week (Sunday-Thursday) from 8-9:30pm which is something you may find helpful. If you're looking for 1 to 1 support, you could try Get Connected, Samaritans, Mind or Childline (if you're under 19). *hug*
    Enchanted x
    Hi @becky,

Welcome to the boards - I've moved your thread into our Health & Wellbeing forum and edited the title so we have a better idea of what it's about - hope that's okay :)

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with so much; do you have any support in place at the moment? You are not alone and others on here may share their experiences with you. As Enchanted says, we are here to support you :yes: You can access the chats from this page when they are open.

We're here if you want to talk some more *hug*
    Thankyou both of you so much and that's absolutely fine 😃 and no I don't..I did email Mind but waiting on to see if they can offer any support x
    Thankyou so much and hi 👋 and yeah hope so too 😀