Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

do I tell him how I feel?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when i started dating his boy, I thought he was the most amazing person Id ever met. And from what he was saying, he felt the same way about me. Later into the relationship he broke the news to me that he was moving to another state. He said that we should separate now to not get more attached when he leaves but I convinced him that it would be a good idea to live it up with the time we had left together. At this pointe told me he loved me and that I made him feel like I was perfect for him. Not shortly after this discussion, he got very drunk and had sex with another girl. He told me he did it to push me away before he left so I wouldn't feel so strongly about him. So I tried to forget about him and move on because a cheater is no good for me right? He moved away and everyday of the past 2 years he's been gone I've fallen into a depression constantly thinking of how much I miss him and want him to be in my life again. He moved back now and Im not sure what to do... do i tell him i can't live without him? or would i be a fool to go back to someone who cheated on me?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    "or would i be a fool to go back to someone who cheated on me?"

yea. That. There would have been better ways to do that, but he wanted to get rid of you. I doubt he even wants you now, but you sure as hell should go crawling back to find out.
    thanks for your reply, helped with some realization.
    Glad it helped for you bnizzle - I wonder if there were other influences in your life that may have fed this depression too?

You might find this article on buildling self esteem useful to read:http://www.thesite.org/mental-health/body-image-and-self-esteem/building-self-esteem-5940.html

How are you feeling about it all now? We're here if you want to talk about anything :)