Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Re-Intro :)

apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
Hey :wave:

After reading others introductions it's inspired me to re-write mine :)

My names Amanda, I've had 17 birthdays (so I'm 18), born and raised in sunny Scotland :hyper:

Parents used to call me "panda" as a kid (that's where my username comes from). Oh and your probably thinking- why complicate things and add a "V" to the end. Well I just have to be difficult ........ (It actually stands for Victoria, my middle name)!

For a living I'm a water carrier and aspire to be a mad scientist! :hyper:

Nah I'm actually an activity co-ordinator / support worker in a care home. University starts for me in September........ biomedical science :d

This Aquarian loves talking rubbish. So please if I rant, you can just tell me to "shut up" :d

I am kinda shy but eventually start to come into my shell, with time!

I have a bit of an addiction to TV and Netflix. Once I find a good boxset that's me hooked. I watched all the seasons of friends in 3 months. My most recent craze is Pretty Little Liars, still looking for my next :)

I'm a big kid at heart - love watching kids films, doing fun things like laser tag with my friends :yippe: (I also have a more serious side too!)

My bucket list so far : travel different states in America, visit London, get a psychic reading :pancake flip:

Ps. sorry for the ramble! :crazyeyes:

Comments

• Options
    This was awesome!

Hehe thanks! I had a lot of fun writing this :)
  • Options
    Hehe :) me too :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I thought you username was pronounced ap-and-av! Learn something new everyday. Great intro :yes:
  • Options
    I thought you username was pronounced ap-and-av! Learn something new everyday. Great intro :yes:

That's how I said it in my head too - now I'm thinking 'a panda v' hehe

Loved this intro - it's really cool to get to know you a bit better :yes:
  • Options
    Hehe thanks :) never thought about my username being pronounced that way lol :p
  • Options
    Hi Amanda... sorry for the belated welcome, but here I am and it's been nice talking to you on the forums.

Poppi
  • Options
    Hi Poppi

Thanks! Been good to chat to you too :)