Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Lonely

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
do you ever feel that you meant to be alone for ever no life no family kids nothing :'( like no one likes you or what to talk to you be near or around you they just put up with u coz they have to :'( like you should have never came in to the world maybe I should just leave it :'( maybe I be better off I been to a lot of chat room to talk to ppl and no one seem what to chat to me on here live chat nothing :'(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi sianloveronald,

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling low. Sometimes we all feel alone and hopeless but things do get better by the time! Why do you feel that you shouldn't be in this world? Is there a specific reason behind your hopelessness? Do you have problems at home?
    If you feel that you need to speak to someone apart from the Boards here, you can contact Supportline on 020 8554 9004. Sometimes it's good to put our feelings into words.
    Keep us updated!
    *hug*
    Edina is right, sometimes we all feel alone from time to time. However, there is always someone who feels just as lonely. Everyone goes through life struggles or server problems as there's always people who you can talk to. You never need to be alone.

There is always someone out there who you can go to. You may find talking, writing down or taking appreciate action may help to find yourself and where you want to be in life. Don't get me wrong, its fine to have your dreams and ambitions where we want life to take us but knowing we have to sacrifice those dreams of none existent makes us all want big and better things in life.

I am sure you will come to a conclusion in the end Sian but in the mean time please look after yourself and keep thinking of all the positives.

Crazy Cat x

edina wrote: »
    Hi sianloveronald,

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling low. Sometimes we all feel alone and hopeless but things do get better by the time! Why do you feel that you shouldn't be in this world? Is there a specific reason behind your hopelessness? Do you have problems at home?
    If you feel that you need to speak to someone apart from the Boards here, you can contact Supportline on 020 8554 9004. Sometimes it's good to put our feelings into words.
    Keep us updated!
    *hug*

i have problems at home with my other half just feel like i was never meant to come in to the world and be better off if i was nt here i have spoke to a few people bt=ut the people i talk to i get told they are not a long team severs i been to my gp i am seeing the wellbeing sever i am trying to sort things out but finding it very hard h8 feeling alone like no one can ever make it better cant see the good times :'(
    edina wrote: »
    Hi sianloveronald,

Keep us updated!
    *hug*

i have problems at home with my other half just feel like i was never meant to come in to the world and be better off if i was nt here i have spoke to a few people bt=ut the people i talk to i get told they are not a long team severs i been to my gp i am seeing the wellbeing sever i am trying to sort things out but finding it very hard h8 feeling alone like no one can ever make it better cant see the good times :'(
    CrazyCat wrote: »
    Edina is right, sometimes we all feel alone from time to time. However, there is always someone who feels just as lonely. Everyone goes through life struggles or server problems as there's always people who you can talk to. You never need to be alone.

There is always someone out there who you can go to. You may find talking, writing down or taking appreciate action may help to find yourself and where you want to be in life. Don't get me wrong, its fine to have your dreams and ambitions where we want life to take us but knowing we have to sacrifice those dreams of none existent makes us all want big and better things in life.

I am sure you will come to a conclusion in the end Sian but in the mean time please look after yourself and keep thinking of all the positives.

Crazy Cat x

thank u don't like to put things on paper as i can see them where as trying to think about them i find it easier not to think about them i don't have anyone to turn to and i have nothing in my life to be happy about right now the thing i am working on is moving out of my mothers
    but thank u crazy cat x
    Please remember Sian that were here for you. You always got us to talk to and you dont need to go through this alone.

Hugs xx
    James wrote: »
    Hey Sian,

Feeling lonely can be really horrible so I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. From your first post, it sounds like you feel no-one cares about you, which must be so hard. I guess that probably makes you feel pretty bad about yourself too?

You mentioned having problems at home and with your other half. I wonder if you'd be okay to tell us a little bit more about this. Do you live with your mother and your other half? What makes it hard?

Let us know how you're doing - we're here for you :)

hello I do feel like no one cares I all ways feel alone I had to move bk with my mother and have h8ed every min of it me and my other half use to live together but he cheated kick me out and have gone thought a lot of crap over the last three month he treated me really bad but we are trying to work on it as love each other he means the world to me so trying to find a new place to live for both of us a fresh start I have been though trying to cut my wrist self harm my depression and anxiety getting worse I dnt eat with out being sick my sleep up the wall I am a mess and feel super alone :'(
    Please remember Sian that were here for you. You always got us to talk to and you dont need to go through this alone.

Hugs xx

thank you so much crazy cat :) means a lot
    Hi sianloveronald,

I just wanted to see how you were doing?

I'm here anytime if you wanna talk to someone. It's good that the message helped :)

I think the link what James sent you on loneliness might be something to have a look at. That might hopefully help you in the way your feeling. What do you think?

Remember were always here for you x
    Hi sianloveronald,

I just wanted to see how you were doing?

I'm here anytime if you wanna talk to someone. It's good that the message helped :)

I think the link what James sent you on loneliness might be something to have a look at. That might hopefully help you in the way your feeling. What do you think?

Remember were always here for you x

I am doing not so hot i just wont to give up now :( i may have a look just have a feeling i have all the time it never goes away just gets worse everyday :'(
    I'm sorry your having a hard time at the moment. I know this can not be easy for you.

What makes you want to give up? Has anything else happened? I do think things will get easier in time so it might just be a waiting game.

Have you spoken to anyone about how your feeling?

Remember you always got us x

PS have you looked at that website I gave you called Get Connected?
    I'm sorry your having a hard time at the moment. I know this can not be easy for you.

What makes you want to give up? Has anything else happened? I do think things will get easier in time so it might just be a waiting game.

Have you spoken to anyone about how your feeling?

Remember you always got us x

PS have you looked at that website I gave you called Get Connected?

things with my other half are up in the air I don't wont to wait I need to move out no I don't talk to people about what I am going thought easier to bottle it up yes I spoke to them before they r ok but I wont a site to talk to as feel alone all the time :'(
    I thought you didn't wanna talk to anyone about how your feeling? That's why I thought Get Connected might help to access services for you.

How did you find them? We're they ok?

I know things are difficult at the moment and maybe you don't know what support you want. Do you have a friend who you can talk to first?

You might find confiding in your friend can help you to talk to someone who can help and support you.

I was saying about waiting and that things will get easier. I know you mentioned moving out before and you know what's the best.

I just wanted you to know that things will become easier in time and sometimes it can be a waiting game.

Please remember you have us

x
    I thought you didn't wanna talk to anyone about how your feeling? That's why I thought Get Connected might help to access services for you.

How did you find them? We're they ok?

I know things are difficult at the moment and maybe you don't know what support you want. Do you have a friend who you can talk to first?

You might find confiding in your friend can help you to talk to someone who can help and support you.

I was saying about waiting and that things will get easier. I know you mentioned moving out before and you know what's the best.

I just wanted you to know that things will become easier in time and sometimes it can be a waiting game.

Please remember you have us

x

I don't like talking about them when I spoke to get connected it was for help to move out but when thing get really bad and I wnted to end my life I spoke to them as wonted someone to talk to as I feel alone a lot I cant see things getting better right now everything seem to get worse :( just wont to move out I think if I move out I will be okish as when I am away from my mother I am ok its being here making me ill
    It's good that you managed to speak to get connected in the end. Did it help in some way? What did they suggest?

Yh that's understandable. That's why I got a bit confused in terms of what kind of help you was looking for so thought Get Connected might pyr you in touch with another service.

You know that if you need anyone to talk you could always talk to The Samaritans as they are a listening service who are there for you.

I think the sonner you prepare on moving out and have a place to go then maybe things will get better.

Please keep reaching out x
    I cant wait to move out I am sick of living at my mother now its making me ill I am trying everything ot get out but just don't have the money and that's making me down about it I have spoke to both of them before did not really help so well x
    Hey Sian

Im sorry to hear you are feeling so lonely, it must be a really tough situation for you, to feel like you don't have anyone you can open up to. Is there a family member or friend/work colleague you trust, whom you could share your feelings with?

If this isn't possible, and you need some advice and support you could try and give Support Line a call 01708 765200, or you can email them if you prefer info@supportline.org.uk . They provide emotional support, as well as and details of support groups, and agencies which you may find helpful.

If you need further advice - then you know you can contact Ask A Question too - which is our free and completely confidential service, for relationships issues and problems.

Hope this helps you out a little - please do let us know how you are doing :)

I have no one I can open up to I don't like oping up to people any way I all end up getting hurt so don't let anyone in easy that way
    thank you for the links I may give them a go if I feel up to It later
    I am doing crap just wont to give up on life now had enough of it all now :'(
  • Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
    Hi Sian

Sorry you were having a rough day yesterday. How are you today?

I know it can be really hard to trust someone enough to open up. It can be really rewarding too though. It's good you're speaking here :)

Have you had housing advice? I've used
    Shelter's helpline and they're really good. They can't necessarily fix everything, but they can make sure you know of all your options. You can call them on 0808 800 4444 in England and Scotland, and on 0845 075 5005 in Wales (open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 8am-5pm at the weekend). Calls are free from UK landlines and main mobile networks (Vodafone, O2, EE and Virgin Mobile). If you’re in Northern Ireland, you can contact Housing Advice NI.

Danny! wrote: »
    Hi Sian

Sorry you were having a rough day yesterday. How are you today?

I know it can be really hard to trust someone enough to open up. It can be really rewarding too though. It's good you're speaking here :)

Have you had housing advice? I've used
    Shelter's helpline and they're really good. They can't necessarily fix everything, but they can make sure you know of all your options. You can call them on 0808 800 4444 in England and Scotland, and on 0845 075 5005 in Wales (open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 8am-5pm at the weekend). Calls are free from UK landlines and main mobile networks (Vodafone, O2, EE and Virgin Mobile). If you’re in Northern Ireland, you can contact Housing Advice NI.

I have spoke to them all ready everywhere I go I get told no I am giving up I just had enough now
    Hi there Sian,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time of it lately.

Perhaps it might be worth trying to sort your relationships out first before you move out? It sounds like yourself and your mum, and yourself and your partner have been through an awful lot and I can only imagine how that's impacting on you're feelings and loneliness.

I think before rushing into what you think might help, which would be moving out - and of course I'm not dismissing that helping might be the case - I do think it would be a really good idea to work on your relationships first and go from there. Communication can only ever be a good thing and even if it doesn't work out the way you might hope, at least you'll have the confidence to say you really tried.

It's entirely your choice, as is everything within your life - I'm just worried that the thought of moving out might be giving you false hope, but I don't think moving out would fill that void you seem to have or give you the self-love you seem to lack.

Take care of yourself and keep us posted *hug*
    Hi there Sian,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time of it lately.

Perhaps it might be worth trying to sort your relationships out first before you move out? It sounds like yourself and your mum, and yourself and your partner have been through an awful lot and I can only imagine how that's impacting on you're feelings and loneliness.

I think before rushing into what you think might help, which would be moving out - and of course I'm not dismissing that helping might be the case - I do think it would be a really good idea to work on your relationships first and go from there. Communication can only ever be a good thing and even if it doesn't work out the way you might hope, at least you'll have the confidence to say you really tried.

It's entirely your choice, as is everything within your life - I'm just worried that the thought of moving out might be giving you false hope, but I don't think moving out would fill that void you seem to have or give you the self-love you seem to lack.

Take care of yourself and keep us posted *hug*

i am no longer with him found out i been cheated again so at this point i am done with life i am giving up moving out is not going away and me and my mother well not going anywhere i am giving up with life now :'(