Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

A Good idea???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok there is his guy (we'll call him....John!) and he is really sweet and nice and good looking, all the things you look for in a boyfriend! The only problem is he is my mums friends son. The family come over alot and i was wondering if you think it would be a good idea to start a relationship with 'John' as if we split up there could be alot of awkwardness!! HELP!!
P.s We hve admitted to each other that we like each other.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Go for it, deal with the problems if/when they occur.

You'd always regret it if you didn't at least try :)
    Do it :yes:
    Yeah, got for it. Ask him out.

Next Question?
    if you both like eachother...go for it! :yes:

if things dont work out, then you can cross that bridge when you come to it. you'll never know unless you give it a go :thumb:

ive liked this lad for ages..he did like me, then we dint talk for a while. then we've got a bit closer again and he just told me he liked me but is saying itd be hard with him being at uni. i wanna just say..."its only a 30min drive!"...:nervous:
    oh youre mums would probably LOVE it. theyll be planning their outfits for the wedding before you knew it. You obviously know each other really well, and this has started from a friendship. \i think you should definitely go for it.:)
    :D Thanx u lot! I've made up my mind to ask him out and i cant stop smiling! Oh good luck with the uni boy, just TELL him that its only 30 mins!! I'll keep ya updated when i ask him. Oh and u are proberbly right about the whole wedding outfit thing! :rolleyes: