Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

film help please :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
helloooo! :wave:

can any of you good people recomend a good film thats out in the cinema now? im off with a blokey to the cinema on next wednesday and he said to me to pick wat i wanna see....but i dont really know anything about anything thats on rite now....so help? please :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: film help please :)
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    helloooo! :wave:

can any of you good people recomend a good film thats out in the cinema now? im off with a blokey to the cinema on next wednesday and he said to me to pick wat i wanna see....but i dont really know anything about anything thats on rite now....so help? please :)

Bruce Almighty, and Legally Blonde, both comedy, which is generally a safe choice when going out with a guy that isn't your boyfriend, not too slushy and embarassing, or gorey and offputting.

Have a great time btw :)
  • Options
    ive seen bruce almighty so yeah legally blonde looks really good....as long as its not to girly?

i hope i have a good time to :) im soooo excited :hyper:
  • Options
    Go for Terminator 3 - that'll impress him
  • Options
    all films in the movie are pretty shitty right now
    id say legally blonde 2, the piglet movie!!!! and terminator 3, like kinky red will say, that will impress him!
  • Options
    T3: Rise of the Machines.