Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

stupid question!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ummmm this must sound really dumb and the answer must be ob vi ous but how do you put a picture under your name for your posts?? i want to put a luurrrvely picture of nature and i dont know how!!??!!

Comments

• Options
    Re: stupid question!
    Originally posted by rosi
    ummmm this must sound really dumb and the answer must be ob vi ous but how do you put a picture under your name for your posts?? i want to put a luurrrvely picture of nature and i dont know how!!??!!

Haven't you just done 2 weeks work experience here? Sad. Go to Introductions Board and there should be a Sticky on it.

P.S. They're called Avatars.

Oh my God :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Well what i did was goto my pm box Them options at the top of the screen the go down to aviater (spelt wrong prob) and choose one of browse your comp for one. It has to be a max of 60pixel by 60pixels
  • Options
    Not a dumb question - just a popular one from newbies.
  • Options
    thanks...as you can see i figured it out.........!and hunnypot i did one week's work experience and learning how to put a picture under my name wasn't one of the skills i learnt!