Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

packing question (for presumably girls)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how do you pack like lotions and gels and other stuff of the like with the press tops instead of caps without having them squeez all over your clothes and stuff?

Comments

• Options
    Either put them in a carrier bag, or buy new ones that do have tops on them.
  • Options
    Put them in little sandwich bags, don't they have a way you can turn them so they don't squeeze out like for when they're in the supermarket?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Either put them in a carrier bag,

so if i put them seperatly, they wont get squished and stuff??

thanks lots :D:D
  • Options
    put them in plastic bags or sellotape down the lids :) i had a bad experience of my shampoo spilling inside my case one year. everything in there got covered in Herbal Essences (so all my clothes really stank!) so now I put them all in a plastic bag and pack them at the very top of my case, or in an outside pocket of my back pack