You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What kind of porn do ya like?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
For all the guys out there (and the girls) what kind of porn turns you on? For most guys jus normal porn is good enough for a wank, but what really does it for ya?

for me i think its got to be a couple of nice petite teen girls (18 of course :p)

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i rather do it than sit at home turn on the tv or the pc and start watching porn that dosen't make anysense unless we are 15 years old kids,:)
    in my opinion i'll say regular porno
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rachie004
    *thinks cover me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians*

    I agree with that!!! 'Aint nothing like a bit of teen lesbian porn :naughty:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    but who doesnt prefer the real thing to porn?

    (no-one start listing who does)



    there ppl that enjoy watching porn that having sex, i know cuz i have meet people like that and i'm like wtf? are nuts? but is a free world and no-one can't be judged cuz of that
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by eVr0`K|D
    i rather do it than sit at home turn on the tv or the pc and start watching porn that dosen't make anysense unless we are 15 years old kids,:)
    in my opinion i'll say regular porno

    i am a 15 year old kid. but id have to say after trying all types (and i mean all types) theres nothing better than your mind, your hand and thinking of someone special :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Porn threads:

    here

    and here
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hate it when people do that .. we would be talking about nothing if we just referred to archives all the time.!!
    Yeah, porn is cool but obviously doesnt equate to the real thing - watching porn with your girlfriend/ partner is really fun too and often gets things going (with a random girl)
    I like innocent stuff (schoolgirls/teens) but any will do .. oh outdoor stuff too - there is a video series calld open spaces that you all should look out for - it is all people flashing and taking their kit off in public, i like that!!;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Romeo
    oh outdoor stuff too - there is a video series calld open spaces that you all should look out for - it is all people flashing and taking their kit off in public, i like that!!;)

    Wouldn't you get arrested for doing that? :eek2:

    I can't be bothered with internet stuff any more, it just spams you! I had to use Ad-Aware to take all the annoying pop-up ads I kept on getting off my computer. Erotic photography and X-rated DVDs are good, but it's good to use your imagination every now and again. I agree that there's no competition with the real thing, but not everyone can get it. (Or can they?)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    schoolgirls & nurses grrrrrr, I wish I could get my g/f to dress up, just once!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmmm yes schoolgirl outfits! I prefer the more realistic porn which depicts a likely situation. A lot of stuff is just too far fetched. Don't like lesbian stuff or anything with more than two people in.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Porn doesn't do it for me. It's a combination of slutty and thus undesirable women and the fact both the film makers and probably you have to pay for the pleasure, which isn't how it's supposed to work.

    School girl outfits though. It's an attractive prospect but it's important to be able to differentiate between school girls and university student and hen night school girls. It's not just a legal issue, it's a moral one. Yes.

    Why is it short skirts, barely done ties and pig tails wasn't as appealling when we were surrounded by it?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i like watchin regular guy n girl pornos with my b/f always leads to a hot n horny rampant session mmmmmmm :naughty: :yum: :flirt:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm, deja vu.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kiddy porn
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    kiddy porn

    No way! You just said that to get attention
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    when i was a single uni student i used to pleasure myself to XXX hardcore
    nowadays, i hardly get chance to watch it, since the girlfriend's not into porn. showed her a couple of times and she wasn't really into it...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ginner
    Porn doesn't do it for me. It's a combination of slutty and thus undesirable women and the fact both the film makers and probably you have to pay for the pleasure, which isn't how it's supposed to work.

    School girl outfits though. It's an attractive prospect but it's important to be able to differentiate between school girls and university student and hen night school girls. It's not just a legal issue, it's a moral one. Yes.

    Why is it short skirts, barely done ties and pig tails wasn't as appealling when we were surrounded by it?

    I think it's because, at my school anyway, the girls didn't wear micro-skirts, stockings & suspenders clearly visible underneath, shirts 3 sizes too small exposing huge cleavages, pigtails, bright red lipstick, fake freckles, and they didn't chew on pencils unbelievably seductively.
    Instead they wore trousers, normal shirts done up, covering small just developing breasts with out of proportion swollen nipples, half of them had acne covered by layers and layers of badly done make-up and those trousers were normally over-filled with huge arses. And the pig-tails were usually not pig-tails, normally badly bleached greasy hair.

    I'm sure that if we, ginner, went to the school shown in Britneys 'Baby One More Time'. Then, especially as horny 16 year olds in year 11, we would have taken notice of the girls! and probarbly wouldn;t have rushed off at the bell, instead stayed sat at table until the hard-on had gone out of our pants!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well said :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ginner
    Porn doesn't do it for me. It's a combination of slutty and thus undesirable women and the fact both the film makers and probably you have to pay for the pleasure, which isn't how it's supposed to work.

    School girl outfits though. It's an attractive prospect but it's important to be able to differentiate between school girls and university student and hen night school girls. It's not just a legal issue, it's a moral one. Yes.

    Why is it short skirts, barely done ties and pig tails wasn't as appealling when we were surrounded by it?
    freak
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No way! You just said that to get attention

    OMG, you mean to say you didn't know?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    OMG, you mean to say you didn't know?

    Is there something you're not telling me about? :confused:

    Well, I suppose some people do look at kiddy porn. Bit sick, but there you go. Though does he mean kids who are just about underage (16 or 17) or young kids?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by will haycock
    Is there something you're not telling me about? :confused:

    You think Gary Glitter is dirty? :naughty:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    .
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Good Riddance
    I think it's because, at my school anyway, the girls didn't wear micro-skirts, stockings & suspenders clearly visible underneath, shirts 3 sizes too small exposing huge cleavages, pigtails, bright red lipstick, fake freckles, and they didn't chew on pencils unbelievably seductively.
    Instead they wore trousers, normal shirts done up, covering small just developing breasts with out of proportion swollen nipples, half of them had acne covered by layers and layers of badly done make-up and those trousers were normally over-filled with huge arses. And the pig-tails were usually not pig-tails, normally badly bleached greasy hair.

    I'm sure that if we, ginner, went to the school shown in Britneys 'Baby One More Time'. Then, especially as horny 16 year olds in year 11, we would have taken notice of the girls! and probarbly wouldn;t have rushed off at the bell, instead stayed sat at table until the hard-on had gone out of our pants!

    I used to wear a lycra mini skirt that barely covered my ass at school. A shirt that was 3 sizes too small exposing a big cleavage i might add.

    Sadly i didnt do chewing on pencils or wearing pigtails. Its just not me. Obviously my downfall :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mmm lesbians, yes. not in school uniform though. alternatively the odd bit of jordan or similar is nice. erm, i'm straight by the way, just porno men don't look nice!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    You think Gary Glitter is dirty? :naughty:

    Not just dirty, but sick in the head. And stupid. He should have deleted his child porn pics before he handed his computer over for repairs. But maybe he just wanted the attention? You never know.
Sign In or Register to comment.