Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

SV on 8th August

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone going to slammin on 8th august?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **9th August.

Yeah, I'm going :D Got my ticket and everything, although things arn't looking great. Started out as a small group of us going, and for whatever reason people have dropped out, just leaving the two of us, but he's on holiday at the moment so fuck knows what's going on there. :rolleyes:

Who else is going? Looks like it's going to be amazing, regardless. :D
    im planning in going ;)
    I AM I AM
    z0ma ill look out for you...oh...I dunno what you look like!
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I AM I AM
    z0ma ill look out for you...oh...I dunno what you look like!

You are!? Woo!!

Don't worry, I know what you look like, if you get some bloke come up to you and ask if you're Vinylvicky with pupils the size of pennies and a huge grin, that'll be me! :D

D'ya think the outdoor stage will happen? Hmmmm..

Think I'm gonna be in the Fasttracks hardcore arena most of the night, go see Shabba and Andy C though. Hurrah! :D
    Originally posted by z0ma
    You are!? Woo!!

Don't worry, I know what you look like, if you get some bloke come up to you and ask if you're Vinylvicky with pupils the size of pennies and a huge grin, that'll be me! :D

D'ya think the outdoor stage will happen? Hmmmm..

Think I'm gonna be in the Fasttracks hardcore arena most of the night, go see Shabba and Andy C though. Hurrah! :D

Ok, if I deny its me its only cos your scaring me :D

I spend most my time in the fasttracks or the dodgems :D I think the outdoor will happen....well I hope!
    The outdoor thing is almost certain now. I'm not going because I might be going to Vibealite in Skeggy instead.
    Originally posted by *raver*
    The outdoor thing is almost certain now. I'm not going because I might be going to Vibealite in Skeggy instead.
    yeah, theres that many things going on this month, isnt there raver, its so hard to choose :(
    :D
    Oooh Vicky see ya tomorrow! :p

Goddammit I need sleep, I hardly slept last night due to the fucking heat.

And yeah, I'll be the one in all white with a lab coat :thumb: Heh. Maybe possibly hallucinating. :p
    chemist eh? ;)
    Heh, it was far too hot for that lab coat business, I just threw it away. :p

Vicky did you go in the end? Were you one of the many gorgeous girls walking around in tiny hotpants and not much else? :p

What did you think of it? It was actually a quality night I thought. Paying the price now though. :(

:D