Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Question bout "punk"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone tell me EXACTLY wot it is please???
Iv heard its weed wiv heroin sprinkled ova it...

Can anyone confirm this please??

Comments

• Options
    weed wiv heroin sprinkled ova it...

:rolleyes:

i don't know what it is but im pretty sure it isn't that, why would people waste time and money with heroin on weed, it's either weed or heroin, not weed with heroin *sigh*
  • Options
    lol yeh thats what i thought....

Someone else said it was really strong weed so i might go with their answer...
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    lol yeh thats what i thought....

Someone else said it was really strong weed so i might go with their answer...
    smoking heroin is nothing at all like smoking weed. nothing remotely like weed so if you are reasonably experienced at smoking weed and you spliff up and find your self in the corner with eyelids that seriously wont stay open and you have just thrown up ...you have been smoking heroin. heroin will make you physicaly sick. then you'll start nodding off in the corner ...
  • Options
    i have heard of white widow, i heard it is weed dipped in acid and then dipped into the brown heoin, and when its dried it goes white'ish

i have never seen/smoked any of this, its just what i heard from my ex ex dealer, and i dont even think it sounds possible...

morrocan roll can correct me if im wrong
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    i have heard of white widow, i heard it is weed dipped in acid and then dipped into the brown heoin, and when its dried it goes white'ish

i have never seen/smoked any of this, its just what i heard from my ex ex dealer, and i dont even think it sounds possible...

morrocan roll can correct me if im wrong

White widow is either WEED dipped in SPEED/BASE SPEED for cheep hits or for the main hit it is dipped in coke
  • Options
    if the police ever found weed dipped in acid, heroin, coke etc don't you think they and the sun and daily mail would have a field day with such a story.
    what would be the point of dipping weed in expensive drugs that other customers are waiting for? it would take for ever to hope to get you addicted on the sly, in fdact it would be near impossible.
    to get addicted to heroin you need at least a fivers worth a day ...every day for about a month and even then your habit would be very small. you'd have flu like symptoms for 24hrs.

edited to say ...in the seventies there were cases of very poor quality irish weed coming into the uk which had been dipped in DMT ...it was known as the lunchtime trip. blew your friggin head off. but instantly ...every hippy in town knew it wasn't weed. different drug different buzz.
  • Options
    Punk is skunk, just a nickname, like uncle funk, or jazzy funk, you will never buy weed dipped in anything so dont believe it :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    White widow is either WEED dipped in SPEED/BASE SPEED for cheep hits or for the main hit it is dipped in coke

Wow, someone who knows absolutely nothing about drugs posting info about them. Dangerous? Could be. Twat? YES.
  • Options
    Aye well if im wrong

why if you walk arround braintree or parts of essex and you ask for white widow you get weed diped in speed OR coke but most the time coke

That is what it is arround here over there it might be diffrent because i know in scotland they have a diffrent name for it
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz

:lol:

why would this happen care to explain? weed with other drugs like speed or coke, don't make me laugh, that is stupid, white widow is just another strength of cannabis, tell me this, have you ever actually smoked this 'white widow'?
  • Options
    FOR FUCK SAKE, no, White Widow is a strand of cannabis sativa. End of. It is not weed dipped in speed or cocaine or whatever other stupid chemical you want to name.

You, my friend, are just gullible. Do not try to argue this fact. It's true.

Think rationally, think economically. If you were a big dealer, and you had an ounce of skunk (28g) worth what...£120 ish on the street, and you had a SINGLE gram of cocaine, worth £50, WHY on earth would you dust the weed in cocaine, which is worth approximately 12 times more than the cannabis!? It just doesn't make sense. It wouldn't happen. Get over it.

You're probably just a lightweight who can't handle his weed, so go and try to blame something else. Typical. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    FOR FUCK SAKE,
    Think rationally, think economically. If you were a big dealer, and you had an ounce of skunk (28g) worth what...£120 ish on the street, and you had a SINGLE gram of cocaine,
    wow zoma ...mixing with the big guys aye!
  • Options
    FOR FUCK SAKE, no, White Widow is a strand of cannabis sativa. End of. It is not weed dipped in speed or cocaine or whatever other stupid chemical you want to name.

Think rationally, think economically. If you were a big dealer, and you had an ounce of skunk (28g) worth what...£120 ish on the street, and you had a SINGLE gram of cocaine, worth £50, WHY on earth would you dust the weed in cocaine, which is worth approximately 12 times more than the cannabis!? It just doesn't make sense. It wouldn't happen. Get over it.

You're probably just a lightweight who can't handle his weed, so go and try to blame something else. Typical. :p

Go z0ma, it's ya birthday, we gon' party like it's ya birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like it's ya birthday...
  • Options

Fuk off u fool :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Fuk off u fool :D

Heh. That response actually made me laugh. Bless you. :)

Rise & Shine - Man. What the fuck? You drug deprived after your holiday? :p But yeah, if you're offering I'll have some bacardi. :birthday: Heh.

Morrocan - Well ok, a dealer who had a single gram of coke, and an ounce of skunk wouldn't actually be big time, but if I went into mass production, and selling on a huge scale, I'd surely lose the thread starter and he'd reply back with something like "Fuk off u fool". Oh, wait..
    But yeah, y'know what I mean.
  • Options

Rise & Shine - Man. What the fuck? You drug deprived after your holiday? :p But yeah, if you're offering I'll have some bacardi. :birthday: Heh.

Extremely drug deprived. I can't wait till tommorow, pick up time! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Extremely drug deprived. I can't wait till tommorow, pick up time! :D

did you go to Barcelona?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    did you go to Barcelona?

Yeh, we went for a day. I didn't see any potential dealers though :(
  • Options
    Yeh, we went for a day. I didn't see any potential dealers though :(

you didn't look hard enough...were you down Las Ramblas? what time of the day or night did you go?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    you didn't look hard enough...were you down Las Ramblas? what time of the day or night did you go?

Yeh,i walked down there......with my 11 year old cousin. So i didn't really want to look when i was with him :p

There was lots of performers there, who were funny. :)
  • Options
    Yeh,i walked down there......with my 11 year old cousin. So i didn't really want to look when i was with him :p

There was lots of performers there, who were funny. :)

me and my mate went walking around there and within an hour of just being in the city we were approached with the call of "hashish, hashish", smoked alot of it over there when i was there, take a walk down at night anyone, sex for sale :lol:

yea i seen some of the performers, put 5cent in and they move around each doing their little party piece.
  • Options
    I'm constantly amazed and shocked that people still actualy believe that weed is dipped in acid/coke/speed/heroin.

Its similar to a claim I heard recently, acid is printed with cartoon caractors to kept kids into using it.
  • Options
    Its similar to a claim I heard recently, acid is printed with cartoon caractors to kept kids into using it.

:lol:

that is even worse than the weed thing.
  • Options
    from where i am, in berkshire, punk is just skunk, cannabis, by a different name.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

Its madness :yes: