Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Right.... Can Everyone Just Stop

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
getting shot...shot....shot...shot

nah seriously now... can everyone stop having crazy dreams about me please? Or about thesite anyway. Or could I just stop having them. Yes. Me. Stop me from having crazy dreams about dying and thesite and dying and thesite and detah. Its freaking me out. Im an insomniac as it is... I dont need my little sleep to be disturb by death and morrocon roll and rainbow brite. Well, I think I can deal with a dream about the latter :naughty:

Anyway, Im going to bed in a feble attempt to dream about sex, and not about thesite or death. Wish me luck.

And I'll see you all soon...

sleep well my prettieeeesss

(and If i dont come back before hand - highly unlikely - dont forget to watch Graham Norton on Monday night, me and my mates are in the audience... Im kat, currently with Brown hair, will be wearing greeny coloured trousers with a pastel orange-low-cut-wrap-around-summer top, with sort of a floral design thingy on it. Oh, and my glasses. And im wearing my hair all toosled up. And we should be near the front. And I plan to scream *we love you graham* at the beginning of the show :D)

Comments

• Options
    Adios amigo!

Dream about Rolly and his roll-up, Rainbow. :p
  • Options
    Night, good luck for Mr.Norton on Monday, im away to sleep now as well, won't be dreaming about thesite hopefully..
  • Options
    i'm sorry hun, i will try and dream about something very much unrelated to this place tonight! i'll be watchin for ya on monday though :)

night night
  • Options
    ooooh ill record it.
  • Options
    Re: Right.... Can Everyone Just Stop
    Originally posted by badabing
    (and If i dont come back before hand - highly unlikely - dont forget to watch Graham Norton on Monday night, me and my mates are in the audience... Im kat, currently with Brown hair, will be wearing greeny coloured trousers with a pastel orange-low-cut-wrap-around-summer top, with sort of a floral design thingy on it. Oh, and my glasses. And im wearing my hair all toosled up. And we should be near the front. And I plan to scream *we love you graham* at the beginning of the show :D)

You lucky bugger!! *Is jelous*

Have fun, we'll be watching out for you ;)

Try not to have too many scary dreams :p
  • Options
    Ooooh, I never watch it but I will now :p
  • Options
    Jesus I come back here everyone once in a while and I see some one that has been here since January and has over 3000 posts! *Cough*postwhore*Cough*. This was not relevant to the thread in any way...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Silverberg
    Jesus I come back here everyone once in a while and I see some one that has been here since January and has over 3000 posts! *Cough*postwhore*Cough*. This was not relevant to the thread in any way...

nearly 4000, how are you doing?