Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

mystery illness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For the last 3 weeks ive been fine, my normal self, but i keep gettin this thing that happens really fast.

i feel really really sick, to the point of heaving, and it lasts about 5 minutes, my skin goes all creepy, how it does when your sick, and then it just goes off.

ive never had anything like it before, but for the past 3 weeks ive had it nearly every day
any ideas what it could be??

Comments

• Options
    maybe it's stress, i read your thread in relationships. you must be going through hell now. i don't really know what i can say except i hope you all pull through :)
  • Options
    Hi,
    Sorry to hear you've been feeling unwell. Hmm not sure I can help you on this - i'm sure it's nothing serious but perhaps you should speak to your doctor (especially as you've been feeling like this for several weeks).

Let me know how you get on.

Lucy
  • Options
    two things most likely to make you feel sick: stress/anxiety and pregnancy.

they sound like they could possibly be some kind of panic attacks, since it only seems to last a few minutes at a time. it's very common, especially if you've been under stress. best thing to do
    is see your doctors.

also make sure you're not pregnant, cause my brother's g/f gets exactly the same thing and she's two months gone. again, best to see a doctor.