Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

ever needed a really good insult???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I came across this page just now and found it hilarious cos I'm not very good at insulting people:

http://www.insultmonger.com/generators/index.htm

Here's what it said about me :lol:
Yuk! What a putrid waste of a vagina you are, you humped-back, club-footed, lollipoop lickin' loser. I'm not surprised you're single, you pimple-faced perpetual wedgie victim. If you're attractive, Quasimodo is a former Mr. Universe, you full-of-yourself baboon butt-ugly bulbous babbling baffled boob. You're the kind pathological liar who even lies to an insult generator. You're the typical left-wing, know-nothing, good-for-nothing, bleeding heart bungling bum who thinks the world owes you a living. You four-eyed, cerebrally-deluded, Einstein-impersonating, pseudo-intellectual nerdturd with a head full of misfiring synapses. You're so short, you'd have to get a running start to get up on a toilet. You could sit on a piece of toilet paper and dangle your feet. Lying about your weight again, eh? Since when did Pregnant Water Buffalo Size become 'Average'? You couldn't get a job cleaning shit off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. I like that outfit you're wearing. You should hang on to it. It'll probably come back in style some day. Why don't you stop gyrating that gaping misplaced asshole of a mouth on your face for a fucking minute so I can see what the fuck a gibbering witless gimp actually looks like?

Comments

• Options
    Mine...
    Hello! You fine flabby-assed she-beast with a saggy clit that dangles between her legs like a pendulum on a Grandfather Clock. You couldn't get a date in a whorehouse with a fistful of $20s; even your right hand turns you down. You have a face that only a mother could love, and even she hates it. I've seen people as fugly as you before, but I always had to pay admission. I see your politics are middle-of-the-road; good place to be - let's hope a Mac truck runs you over. You are quite intelligent... for a gerbil with Downs Syndrome. You know what they say: average in height, average in bed. If your weight is proportional, how come the shadow of your ass weighs 50 pounds? Professional people are like legs: when they get to the top, they become asses. I like your outfit. It's amazing what you can do with a little imagination and a potato sack. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on, but looking at that stupid grin on your face, I'd say you already have.
    :lol:
  • Options
    love it:
    You couldn't get a date in a whorehouse with a fistful of $20s; even your right hand turns you down.

:D
  • Options
    This is what it said about me:

Yuk! What a putrid waste of a vagina you are, you humped-back, club-footed, lollipoop lickin' loser. I'm not surprised you're single, you pimple-faced perpetual wedgie victim. If you're attractive, Quasimodo is a former Mr. Universe, you full-of-yourself baboon butt-ugly bulbous babbling baffled boob. You're the kind pathological liar who even lies to an insult generator. You're the typical left-wing, know-nothing, good-for-nothing, bleeding heart bungling bum who thinks the world owes you a living. Smart? Who are you trying to kid? Single-celled organisms out-score you in IQ tests. You're so short, you'd have to get a running start to get up on a toilet. You could sit on a piece of toilet paper and dangle your feet. You scrawny-assed, anorexic African famine victim; if you had dreads, I'd grab you by your ankles and use you to mop the floor. Do you get a clearer idea of how pathetic you are, you minimum wage earning human equivalent of a bidet? I like that outfit you're wearing. You should hang on to it. It'll probably come back in style some day. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.

:lol: