Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

e storage

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone. Anyone know if keeping e for a long time affects the quality? Or maybe if tempatures where its kept affects the quality? I bought a bunch of pills a few weeks ago and plan on saving them till about October.

Just wondering. thanks for any insight.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i guess it will affect the quality of it not sure but i'm possitive on that
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Re: e storage
    Originally posted by thaistixxx
    Hey everyone. Anyone know if keeping e for a long time affects the quality? Or maybe if tempatures where its kept affects the quality? I bought a bunch of pills a few weeks ago and plan on saving them till about October.

Just put them in a bag and keep them in the dark mate.

One of my mates got sent down for 18 months for dealing and when he came out he still had loads of pills and hash stashed up.

I remember one day after a nigts clubbing we were still hungry for pills and he took us to a place in the forest where he had some pills in the ground. Unfortunately the water had got in the bag and the 1/4 of hash and about 60 pills, had sort of melted into one brown lumpy mush. Ac ouple of us scrapped some into a rizla and I did the equivelent of about 5 pilsl at once. :yuck: ...it wasn't very nice and as soon as my mate smelt it he chucked the rest away ( ( :no: ) ...but the amount I did was enough and it absoultely battered me! :D
    Weekender Offender 
    I made a post like this a while and zoma told me that if i took one after leaving it a while i would go into a coma for 3 years :rolleyes: but i've heard they would be fine left for a while, no problem really.
    lol, shogun.

Thanks guys for the response.

They will probably be fine.
    MDMA is a very stable chemical, if kept in a cool dark place will last many years longer than you will. Just out of the way in a draw will be fine.

Obviously if you have other things in your pill that might be a little different, speed will gradualy decrease in potency, but not by much, as it will be the salt they'll use in the pill.

2CB has been found in a few pills recently (rare though) and thats preaty stable too, it too will be fine.