Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I'm still alive..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Haven't posted anything for the last few months cause I've been so busy a-la http://www.thesite.org/magazine/real_lives/justins_diary/justins_diary__part_7.html

Lots of news names around, hows everyone doing? :D:p

Miss me? ;):p:lol:

Comments

• Options
    Still alive, but still Justin Sane. :p
  • Options
    I remember a few of your posts about before.

Glad to see you're going places with your DJ'ing career, a lot of people make out they're DJ's, but actually arn't, or can't. At all.

Keep it up, and good luck. :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm good, going to a huge underground warehouse rave tonight called Industry... I've got the night off so I'm going to go maaad!

Ohh bit of news which I'm really excited about, my girlfriend was given a slot on UPFM and she now runs a show directly after mine (from 8pm-10pm)

Shes just finished her first show, she sounded really good, her and my mate Sam are the presenters and they have DJ Lollie playing in the background. :)

Thats probably the last 'Nitro Show' titled show I ever do, as of next week our show will probably get renamed to take us in line with the NZ launch of a certain well known hard dance label I've been working on setting up out here, fingers crossed!! :cool:
  • Options
    Hello:D I thought you had left us, but no you come back:D Yay!Im glad everythings going well with you DJing, and with your gf.

Welcome back:)
  • Options
    Is that you dressed as spider man? :D
  • Options
    Hiya, :) glad all is going well :D.
  • Options
    Justin baby!
    You gunna be posting regular again? or floating in and out????
    hope your ok......and still yourself (ie. completely bizarre/strange/gorgeous :P )
  • Options
    Hello Justin, long time no see, glad everythings going well for you in sunnny New Zealand! and hope your still staying Gorgeous :D
  • Options
    welcome back :)
  • Options
    he he.. thanks everyone!

I'm aiming not to float in and out, but you know how the cookie crumbles :D
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Is that you dressed as spider man? :D

Nup, thats my radio station manager "Jarra", we got him bodypainted for 3Some... I'm the one with the green hair and spot the dog look DJing :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    yosunnny New Zealand!

Don't forget that NZ doesn't have the same climate as its neighbour Australia. In fact, it is on the same latitude or longitude (one or the other) as Britain, so it receives essentially the same weather as we do. :)
  • Options
    Re: I'm still alive..
    Originally posted by Justin Sane

Miss me? ;):p:lol:

yeah we did..........but your back now :D
    Arent you ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by D'OHnut
    In fact, it is on the same latitude or longitude (one or the other) as Britain, so it receives essentially the same weather as we do. :)

Not strictly true, we have a much warmer climate than England, we actually get more rain than the UK but it comes in the form of tropical down pours and is faaar less frequent.

Our winters are milder and our summer is longer, most of the time its blue sunny skies.. even on cold days!

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    Not strictly true, we have a much warmer climate than England, we actually get more rain than the UK but it comes in the form of tropical down pours and is faaar less frequent.

Our winters are milder and our summer is longer, most of the time its blue sunny skies.. even on cold days!

:)

*packs bags*...........well I will in october (it rains alot then in Vancouver) anyway 'cause the weather here is pretty amazing right now:cool: