Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

eww no!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What Ilora said. :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Samael
    zella hun..how old is he? :confused:
    He's 16.
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Strangely, all uncircumsised men have a foreskin. Why is this such a big deal? :confused:
    yes i know this and it hasnt been a big deal in the past, all but one of my partners have had them, and to be honnest i couldnt tell the difference with them....but on this guy it looks like there is a peice of playdoe stuck to the end of it. and it didnt pull back.
    Originally posted by Shearzo
    You are sad do you know that? Just cause youre some bimbo slut whos been done all ways doesnt mean you can pervert innocent people with no experiance!:mad:
    Ok for one thing you have no right whats so ever to call me a bimbo, you dont even know me how do you know this? do you stalk me or somthing? And as for the slut remark...yes i do like to have sex...is that a problem for you? Ive been through a lot recently i deserve to have fun. I'm not a slut as the steriotype puts it, i like to have sex. i dont shag random blokes, i know them make sure i know about them as a person before i fuck them.
    And as for perverting innocent people with no experiance, he asked me to teach him. ive changed my mind.

Originally posted by jellygirl
    Men do it! They shag people and boast or slag off girls why cant girls do it?!
    :yes: :yes:

i hope you see it for my point of view now and stop flameing me.
    Men do it! They shag people and boast or slag off girls why cant girls do it?!

Your honour, with regards to me murdering someone, in my defense I would just like to say that other people have done it, so why can't I?!

Most stupid response. Ever.
    Zella, simple fact is you just got out of something that wasn`t what you wanted. Now you`re getting into something else that isn`t what you want. I`d sort it if I were you.
    Originally posted by perfectsonnet
    Most stupid response. Ever.

:yes:

What I find very funny is that she called this person a "boy" yet she is undoubtedly acting very much like a little girl.

Yes, some people might slag other people off, but it's silly and pointless. Why not be nice and mature and keep it to yourself?
    but its not really the same thing is it?
    Im aloud to say what i feel, im not intending to insult you guys. and no one from the site knows him so what does it matter.
    Because it's unkind, insensitive, rude and generally very nasty. In addition, it's extremely immature - 'oh, look - it's a maggot!' Let's all giggle and laugh at how inadequate he is. Instead of treating his so unfairly, you should be supportive and understanding. In fact, you need to be friendly.

Have fun and sex by all means, but do so in a manner that won't insult and hurt people. Ask yourself this: how would I react if he or anyone started very publicly saying very personal things about me? I'm 99% sure that virtually everyone would hate it. Think about it.
    ok my previous responce was aimed at perfectsonnet not you donut man or what ever your calling yourself today.

And he is a boy, thats the thing. He's sweet yea, but i dnt want sweet all the time. and i do want my guys to know what to do. not stop half way though and ask if its big enough.

And he wil never find out ive said this so why does it matter to you what i say about him?
    and to be honnest i dnt care if people talk about me, they do anyway, i dnt give a shit. thing is with me im very open about my sex life with my mates and if they ask something i'll tell them. why should i care.
    I'm with you zella and i find it so funny on this site when people use murder in court as an argument for something not anywhere near murder,lol pathetic!
    Originally posted by perfectsonnet

Your honour, with regards to me murdering someone, in my defense I would just like to say that other people have done it, so why can't I?!

you say my response is the most stupid response ever? This thread is nothing to do with murder dumb ass. :rolleyes:
    OK, two quotes:
    Originally posted by D'OHnut
    Instead of treating his so unfairly, you should be supportive and understanding. In fact, you need to be friendly.
    Originally posted by Zella
    And he is a boy, thats the thing. He's sweet yea, but i dnt want sweet all the time. and i do want my guys to know what to do. not stop half way though and ask if its big enough.
    I'm agreeing with D'OHnut here. I remeber when I was first naked in-front of someone - my first ever time. I was terrified. I was acting exactly the same as you're describing him there, Zella. I'm not going to make a stand here, I just want to say that you should be supportive. I know a lot of men are genuinly scared their first time - especially when they're up against someone who's got a lot more experience than they have.

If you don't want him to be sweet the whole time, you have to tell him that.
    If you don't want him stopping and asking if he's big enough, you have to tell him that. Or, make him feel like he is without haveing to tell him, that way he won't ask.
    From the sounds of things, he's desperate to impress you, and a little scared because he desn't know what he's doing. I'm afraid that if you want this to improve, you're either going to have to hold his hand and guide him through, or ind someone who already knows what they're doing.

Just my experience from his view.
    Zella's right...if know one knows who she is on here, then this lad obviously won't find out.

But on the other hand, *doesn't want to/intend to judge Zella*, it appears somewhat shallow and insensitive. Now, I might be wrong, so apologies if I am.

If you're not happy with this lad, and you've no sort of commitment, find someone else :)

Oh, and you call him a "boy"..you're a girl. So what?
    I'm with you zella and i find it so funny on this site when people use murder in court as an argument for something not anywhere near murder,lol pathetic!

you say my response is the most stupid response ever? This thread is nothing to do with murder dumb ass. :rolleyes:

Oh wow, I'm sorry I ever doubted your intelligence. You truely have proved to be wrong. I really am the dumb one. And there was me thinking this was alll about murder...

And Zella I didn't state anything to do with your opinion or what you did, it's not my business.
    give the girl a break...... atleast she knows what she wants and she is getting out of it i presume and not leading him on. it could be much worse than it is

im sure you have all had your little bitchy moods and complained about someone when you know thay aint gonna find out
    Enough already :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.