Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

eww no!

ok my b/f has a forskin! its gross! on my last b/f they had them too but they went away went the were hard...but my current bloke.....:confused: its still there! its really minging... And....its not even big...at all! And he really spoilt the mood when i was tossing him off by asking me if it was big enough in a austin powers style voice.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ah, so I assume he's not got his "V" plates anymore then? :naughty: Or at least he may have got his O wings. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    "O wings"?
    :confused:
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Ah, so I assume he's not got his "V" plates anymore then? :naughty: Or at least he may have got his O wings. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

No he still has them, and im sooooooooo not taking them from him!

He's on first bace now.... its a start.
    Re: eww no!
    Originally posted by Zella
    ok my b/f has a forskin! its gross! on my last b/f they had them too but they went away went the were hard...but my current bloke.....:confused: its still there! its really minging... And....its not even big...at all! And he really spoilt the mood when i was tossing him off by asking me if it was big enough in a austin powers style voice.

You must really like him if you're dissing him like this! :rolleyes: I thought relationships were, in part, about caring, understanding and being supportive?
    GNAAAA!! it not a relelationship!i dnt want a relelationship, i want fun and lots of sex, with a guy that knows what he's doimg. i dnt want to have to teach.
    I mean its only been a bloody week and he's saying i love you allready! its to scary.
    i want lots of sex, with a guy that knows what he's doimg. i dnt want to have to teach.

Then why are you with him?
    You know what i'd do. Stick a bag over his head, gag him and watch telly. Simple!

Maybe apply a local anesthetic to yourself as well :p
    I didn't know someone could be that shallow. :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Skateside
    "O wings"?
    :confused:
    Pilots earn their wings. Hence the analogies.

O Wings = oral sex
    Red Wings = sex while she's on her period
    Brown Wings = anal sex

You get the idea now? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Originally posted by D'OHnut
    Then why are you with him?

because i didnt know when i first started seeing him that he had never even touched a boob before!
    Pilots earn their wings. Hence the analogies.

O Wings = oral sex
    Red Wings = sex while she's on her period
    Brown Wings = anal sex

You get the idea now? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Yep, thank you :D

...wait a minute... I have no wings! :(
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I didn't know someone could be that shallow. :rolleyes:

ok i just got out of a bad rel where i was very unhappy, and got nothing i wanted from it. so right now i dnt want anything serious, all i want to do is have fun.
    Originally posted by Skateside
    Yep, thank you :D

...wait a minute... I have no wings! :(
    *shines his shiny lapel badges* :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    *shines his shiny lapel badges* :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

I hate you :crying:
    because i didnt know when i first started seeing him that he had never even touched a boob before!
    It shouldn't take much to "teach" him though, get him trained up as your sex slave! :D We all said you should just grab him and fuck him, get it over with, then get on with perverting him! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    No i dnt want to fuck him anymore. He's not formed yet, still a boy.
    zella hun..how old is he? :confused:
    zella its one thing having fun, and its another thing being a bitch about someone for no reason, just because hes a virgin and has a foreskin - WTF? youre just nasty.
    Strangely, all uncircumsised men have a foreskin. Why is this such a big deal? :confused:
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    zella its one thing having fun, and its another thing being a bitch about someone for no reason, just because hes a virgin and has a foreskin - WTF? youre just nasty.

I agree.

I have a foreskin - and, like everyone else (except those much younger), it pulls back. So?
    its still there! its really minging

Womens inner bits ain't exactly.. nice to look at either.
    so right now i dnt want anything serious, all i want to do is have fun.
    Furry muff, you do that. Just end it nicely with this other chap and don't be a naughty bint:p . He's new to it all and needs to learn, you don't want to teach him that's fine, but that doesn't mean you can ridicule him on here to us for having foreskin.
    And....its not even big...at all!
    Um, No doubt You'll still see him tho, right!! (until you have found a new boy)
    You are sad do you know that? Just cause youre some bimbo slut whos been done all ways doesnt mean you can pervert innocent people with no experiance!:mad:
    Men do it! They shag people and boast or slag off girls why cant girls do it?!
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    do they - all of them? are you sure about that?
    Its nasty whether done by a man or woman.
    Originally posted by jellygirl

But it's still not right or fair either way is it...:rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Shearzo
    You are sad do you know that? Just cause youre some bimbo slut whos been done all ways doesnt mean you can pervert innocent people with no experiance!:mad:

Oh for God's sake, that was completely stupid. You're all taking the view that he's some sweet precious, innocent, little virgin and she's some crazed bitch who fucks all.

He's known her a week and he's saying he loves her? He needs to get a grip for one thing. And she wants a bit of fun. I don't see what her problem is, but that doesn't give you the right to tall her a bimbo or slut when you know so little about her.

And why can't she bitch about him? Does he post here or something? Bloody hell, let's go round being nice about everyone in case they happen to read it. :|

Anyway, what Harmless said. Blah blah.
    Exactly daisychain thankyou for that!
    Zella you're only 16, how old is this lad?

Why havent you just said you dont want to have anything to do with him? Is it that hard when you obviously have such a huge problem with him?

And to be honest, I didnt think many people took a great deal of time to examine their partner's dick when they're being screwed.
    I know I dont sit there and think - I dont like the way this looks... so its not going in me.
    You say you just want a bit of fun... well why the hell dont you just have it then?
    If you're that desperate then you aint gonna care whether he has a foreskin or not, and frankly... You're going to spend a long time looking for the guy you want to spend the rest fo your life with if, in your opinion... whether he has a foreskin is as important as whether he has a good kind loving nature.
    And if you're not that desperate what the hell is your problem? Just go off and find yourself someone else to fuck. Jesus.
    I'm sorry, but I have to take the opinon of shearzo.
    I don't think she has any right to bitch about this lad.
    Obviously, he's inexperienced in all things love and sex. I don't think it's right that she slags him off because of it. If she doesn't like how his penis looks, then she should respectfully end the "shag about" that she's got going with him.
    From the sound of it, he deserves a gal the same age as himself who will respect him and they way he looks, not some bint that just wants to corrupt him just so she can rebound from a terrible past relationship.
    Some tact and diplomacy wouldn't go a miss.
    I'm sorry if this offends anyone, I couldn't give a munkeh as I have period pain :p
This discussion has been closed.