Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

oops ...

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
feeling rather embarrassed at the moment. in the open access computer labs and i just fell off my chair. people are laughing at me :blush:

howz everyone else this fine morning??

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ha ha gutted, i wish that would happen to someone at work, i could do with a laugh:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Type R
    ha ha gutted, i wish that would happen to someone at work, i could do with a laugh:lol::lol:

you just need to come and visit me ... all i seem to do is stupid stuff like that (not on purpose, mind) damn these chairs :mad: :)
  • Options
    awww, bless you. how's your bottom, not too sore i hope!

if anyone laughs at you again, stare at their chair for ages. you never know, you might be able to tip it over :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    awww, bless you. how's your bottom, not too sore i hope!

if anyone laughs at you again, stare at their chair for ages. you never know, you might be able to tip it over :)

my bums ok, thanks. think if i stare at the chair for too long people will just think im weird as well as stupid :)
  • Options
    auw bless you poor thing...*hugs*

i always seem to spill my hot chocolate on everything and i manage to do it in front of the gorgeous cabin crew that come in....i think ones taken pity on me....

oh yeh and do wat koolcat said you might have some evil powers hidden within you :p

editted cos i cant spell :/
  • Options
    Yay im not the only one embarressed!!!! :hyper:

I decided to be lazy and take a taxi to work this morning, when it came i came out my fellas house and walked towards the taxi, as i got near to the kerb I tripped over like half a brick, its not usually there so obviously i didnt see it, also i was too busy checkin id got my keys and work pass to notice what was on the floor, anyway so as ive tripped over the brick ive put my foot forward to steady myself and slipped off the feckin kurb and banged into the side of the taxi.

I was totally shamed although i got in the taxi laughing, and he goes to me "Thats one way to make an entrance you scared the shit out of me then!"

Well at least i saw the funny side :lol:
  • Options
    Re: oops ...
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    feeling rather embarrassed at the moment. in the open access computer labs and i just fell off my chair. people are laughing at me :blush:

howz everyone else this fine morning??

Awwww poor baby! What you been drinking? Are they still laughing at you? I hope so cos you deserve it :p

I'm fine thanks, tired and feel really lazy and hungry. I must get up soon and start doing stuff.