Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Skins

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has this been done recently? if it has - ill say sorry for not being bothered to do a search (like anybody on this forum can ever be bothered to do searches anyway!!)

What skins do you prefer to use?!

Comments

• Options
    rizla...sometimes zig zag....green rizla that is too.
  • Options
    anythin to hand, preferably zig zags
  • Options
    Re: Skins
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    Has this been done recently? if it has - ill say sorry for not being bothered to do a search (like anybody on this forum can ever be bothered to do searches anyway!!)

What skins do you prefer to use?!

Yes, i did it 9 months ago, you must search for it :p

kidding, i'm the same with ill use whatever ive got or the local shops got, ideally i aim for green zig zag, but they arent around my area. Second is zig zag red, i can get them from a headshop near me but it never go there, third will be swan papers, any of them, and if im in a one skin mood i get swan liqourice. and if i cant get ANY of them, i have to resort to shitty rizlas.
  • Options
    Re: Skins

Oh, and by forum rules you have to answer the question yourself as well :p
  • Options
    Oh, and i forgot to say, i got some rastafarian one skins and some multicour foot long rainbow skins as well from a headshop last year near scarborough :D
  • Options
    i usually grab what to hand and stick em together to make a nice big skin, i hate normal sized skins when it comes to making joints

but my preffered skins are rips, and if i dont have rips i use green rizla king skins, prefectimo....
  • Options
    rips are nice :)
  • Options
    the skies the limit using rips, once we made a joint about a foot and half, it was shit and couldnt get a decent drag of it so we just took it all out and made normal joints
  • Options
    must have been alot of hash in it or was it skunk?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Skins
    Originally posted by duffy
    Oh, and by forum rules you have to answer the question yourself as well :p

:p Depends where i am when i buy them, if its just a newsie or something, smoking greens (love them) or slim blue rizzla (cant fail with slim blue rizzla)

If i go to a head shop i never buy the same skins twice, i try all of them, i like the pot and pan ones..
  • Options
    Green Rizzla - Dunno Why. My boyfriend has liquorish ones.
  • Options
    One point, why do people smoke red rizzla/swans? some people love it and i think theyre horrible-way too thick! can anyone explain the attraction please? :)
  • Options
    i have never gotten red rizla, i have got swan before and they are shit, i know people who use them all the time...they are shite.
  • Options
    Most of the time I'll use slim blue rizla king skins, they are easy to get, cheap and the right size.
    I used to use rips quite often but I find they end up folding in an odd way because of being rolled up.

I quite like OCB's too, they are nice, they're the thinnest skins I've ever used, which is a bit of a nightmare sometimes because they are liable to ripping when you roll up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

I quite like OCB's too,

How could i forget them? Last summer id refuse to use anything else! Loved them.. im scared to go into my headshop now because of situations with the owners so no more OCBs :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    One point, why do people smoke red rizzla/swans? some people love it and i think theyre horrible-way too thick! can anyone explain the attraction please? :)

Red rizzla arent any thicker than normal, the purpose of the red rizzla is that they dont have the corners cut, they are totally rectangular.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daffeh
    Red rizzla arent any thicker than normal,

they make the spliff taste nasty!
  • Options
    mine have corners cut on them! i have a pack right here, i use them if im skinning up in the park and its raining or something, they are a lot more stable in the wind and stuff...
  • Options
    i just don't realy care that much about whats on the outside ...
    but saying that ...blue rizla are so thin you end up with a lot of holes in ya shirt! why? 'cos the paper burns faster than the weed!
    meaning a lot of your weed aint going in your head as it aint getting hot enough for long enough.
    avoid the blues if i can ...hey i feel a song coming on.
  • Options
    blue rizla :no:

hot rocks :no:
  • Options
    ....blue rizla
    ....hot rocks
    ....badly made roach
    ....end up with a nasty hole burnt in your tongue

believe me it FUCKING HURTS the next morning and u try explaining y u have a hole burnt in your tongue to your parents...
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    ....blue rizla
    ....hot rocks
    ....badly made roach
    ....end up with a nasty hole burnt in your tongue

believe me it FUCKING HURTS the next morning and u try explaining y u have a hole burnt in your tongue to your parents...

i was with a girl who got close to me who was smoking...:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    i was with a girl who got close to me who was smoking...:p

i hope u didnt have your best clothes on, that can be a right bastard when u get a nice rocky burn in your brand new henri lloyd jacket *speaking from experience*
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    i hope u didnt have your best clothes on, that can be a right bastard when u get a nice rocky burn in your brand new henri lloyd jacket *speaking from experience*

i have very little hot rocks, maybe 2 or 3 but they are very small, not big massive one's like some friends i have.