Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The oldest virgin.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well? Who's the oldest virgin? I'm 21 in a months time, and still a virgin! Is it by choice? Kinda. I haven't met the right girl yet, but a year ago I had the chance to lose it to the wrong girl. Bloody glad I didn't!

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kalesgrinikov:
    <STRONG>Well? Who's the oldest virgin? I'm 21 in a months time, and still a virgin! Is it by choice? Kinda. I haven't met the right girl yet, but a year ago I had the chance to lose it to the wrong girl. Bloody glad I didn't!</STRONG>

    The oldest virgin is Ann Widecombe, and she's in her 50's. So i think you've got a few years yet. And don't say she's an ugly cow (well she is now), cos when she was in her 20's she wasn't that bad.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Didn't think of that! hee hee! But who's the oldest virgin on this board?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm 18 and a virgin.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ~*LIBERTY*~:
    <STRONG>I'm 18 and a virgin.</STRONG>

    Well, I can sort that out for you. It'll only take around four minutes...

    ...damn! I've said too much haven't I? <IMG alt="image" SRC="eek.gif" border="0">
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kirk:
    <STRONG>

    Well, I can sort that out for you. It'll only take around four minutes...

    ...damn! I've said too much haven't I? <IMG alt="image" SRC="eek.gif" border="0"></STRONG>


    What about "15 strokes" lol <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0">
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Highly original Capt. Kirk. <IMG alt="image" SRC="cool.gif" border="0">
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whowhere, thats very good. What was that kid thinking?...15 strokes indeed! Is that a four stroke per minute shag then (4 minutes), I can go much faster than that! <IMG alt="image" SRC="eek.gif" border="0">

    I once heard the average amount of thrusts was about 97, but that doesn't seem right either. 97 strokes in four minutes? lol. <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0">
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kirk:
    <STRONG>Whowhere, thats very good. What was that kid thinking?...15 strokes indeed! Is that a four stroke per minute shag then (4 minutes), I can go much faster than that! <IMG alt="image" SRC="eek.gif" border="0">

    I once heard the average amount of thrusts was about 97, but that doesn't seem right either. 97 strokes in four minutes? lol. <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0"></STRONG>


    superman can, but u aint superman.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can I be retrospective oldest virgin?

    I was 25 (days away from 26) when I lost my virginity!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well if anyone needs my 'input' i'm here <IMG alt="image" SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0">
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the pope.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had just turned 22 when I had my first sexual experience with a girl.
    I had the opportunity for a 1 night stand at 18 but decided against it at last minute, gathering up my clothes and fleeing!! I wanted it to be right
Sign In or Register to comment.