Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

porky pies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
lies, fibs, whoppers whatever you wanna call them......When was the last time you lied and what was the lie? What kinda lie was it? Has anyone lied today?

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    I told a user in Brugge that there was lots of activity on a server overnight and this morning - hence why he couldn't do anything with it.

fact was I think I accidently switched it off last night before I went home :/

Tut tut
  • Options
    porky pies

:angel:

I haven't told any porkie's today, but then i've only been up an hour.

I overlsept and didn't get into work on time and i didn't even lie to my boss about that.

I'm a good girl :angel: :naughty: :angel:
  • Options
    I never lie - maybe I bend the truth a little - or a lot depending on the circumstances.

Monday's are the days I'm most likely to tell a couple of porkies to our clients - that's the day they get their reports.

So far - no bent truths today!
  • Options
    I told my mate I couldn't go out last night because I was going out somewhere else with other people.

In reality, I wasn't in the mood.