Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Old girl, young bloke

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys (and girls)

I'm a 17 year old guy, and I've started hanging around with the people at work, who are now either full timers having left UNI, or have just finished their last year at UNI.

One of the girls, is 22. Shes really flirty with me, BUT shes the sort of person who is quite flirty with a lot of people. We're allways chatting, and hanging around together, goin to the pub, cinema etc.

However, she's a really good looking girl, (the sort that turns most people heads when she walks into a room), but I'd say if she was my age i could stand a reasonable chance of pulling her (thats me trying to not sound too arrogant, and say im a good looking guy who doesnt have too much trouble getting ppl.)

She's really touchy-feely, and our conversations allways end up turning quite 'naughty' about either her escapades or mine.

I've stayed over round her house a couple of times, and whenever we're out in town, we'll allways be dancing together, or she'll be REALLY flirty with me (hands on crotch, movin my hands round her body etc.)

Additionally shes taken me fully into her friendship group, and we pretty much see eachother 3 or 4 times a week, completley out of the work-people environment, meaning its no longer me and the ppl from work, its JUST me.

And I've seen her in some really revealing clothes which shes allways asking "du like me in this" etc - The other week I had to give my opinion on underwear, and she came downstairs showing me the two black lace hot pants, or thong options.

Normally I'd look at all of this, and descide she liked me
BUT
- shes nearly 5 years older than me
- shes had ONE boyfriend since she was 17, and is still with him
- shes so beautiful she really could have just about anyone (she recently had her modelling portfollio/pictures redone, and she looked AMAZING

HOWEVER
- she said to me a while ago "i'd quite like to have an affair, do something different than the same thing all the time"

Its really hard for me to be objective, because she's the perfect example of the sort of person I'd love to date, so I could be reading the whole situation totally wrong

What du guys think about it, and what should I do, or say?

Comments

• Options
    well. i could be completely wrong, but it sounds like she gets a kick out of having you adore her.

for the record, i'm 22 and i would NOT have a relationship with a 17-year-old.
  • Options
    Thats probably true, I hadn't even thought bout that side of it!

:(

Anyone else?
  • Options
    Sounds to me she likes being around you, but Legal Junkie could be right in thinking she's only doing it because she likes the attention. She could just be doing it for an ego boost but aswell she might actually like you.
    Its not every girls cup of tea going for a younger lad but its not unheard of so you might be in with a chance.

The only way you will find out is by asking her or trying something with her.
  • Options
    don't be a bender and ruin a 5 year relationship if she is with someone else
  • Options
    here, if she likes you and you like her go for it, you only live once, make the most of it...ask her does she find you attractive or something, maybe not as straight in as that but try something with her.
  • Options
    you do know by doing this you are fully entitled to a complete beat down by what will become her ex.

no two ways about it, he will find out who you are and kick the fuck out of you, even if its months down the line when he's over her.
  • Options
    or just don't get caught ;)

winners don't get caught
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    or just don't get caught ;)

winners don't get caught

yes and winners also don't cheat..

you gets me?
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    yes and winners also don't cheat..

you gets me?

yea...but if the woman is willing, it's her choice if she wants, he is single..
  • Options
    well he clearly jus wants his end away and doesn't care what happens along the way.

but people talk and ex boyfriends get violent.
    i'm sure it would be much easier to go for another hot girl where he can get more than a shag and he doesn't have to ask people
    'does she like me'
  • Options
    but then again this girl may be special to him...better looking than your average girl, flirty, wants him, go on my son, get in there.
  • Options
    special? special?

if she was special to him, he would help her out with her relationship. not fucking grab a big knife and stab the fuck out of it!

that girl is not special to him. her pussy is special to his cock.

she is not gonna come out of a 5 year relationship with someone her own age for a 17 year old. Also would you want a girl who cheated on her ex, could you trust her.

she jus wants the excitment of someone fancying her again.
  • Options
    special? special?

if she was special to him, he would help her out with her relationship. not fucking grab a big knife and stab the fuck out of it!

she is not gonna come out of a 5 year relationship with someone her own age for a 17 year old. Also would you want a girl who cheated on her ex, could you trust her.

sorry, i hate to admit it but molo your right.....
  • Options
    she could want him, not know how he feels so is trying to work it out by acting like this around him before she ends her relationship? if she said she would like to have an affair then she cant love her bloke all that much can she?

but yeah like molo said....would you really want someone who has cheated? cos its usually 'once a cheat, always a cheat'
  • Options
    special? special?

*this is the sound of me agreeing with all of that*
  • Options
    blond batman, your right, she said she wanted to have an affair so i don't think she can love her boyfriend that much really and i think that is all the encouragment robobillyy2k would normally need, she trys out clothes and underwear in front of him, she meets him up to 3 times a week outside a work, there must be something wrong with the relationship she is in, don't you think molo that she might want to move on with that relationship? some people don't stay with their partner for all life.
  • Options
    my words go

END OF.

:lol:
  • Options
    if he wants he can go for it with her...no one can really stop him except the bf..who would probably become ex bf if he found out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    if he wants he can go for it with her...no one can really stop him except the bf..who would probably become ex bf if he found out.

at the end of the day its down to him, everyone has different views on whats right and wrong in this situation.

but i still reckon he will get the fuck kicked out of him. hope she's worth it.
  • Options
    maybe to him she is worth it?
  • Options
    like i said, i hope she's worth it.
  • Options
    if she's so bored with her boyfriend, why doesn't she leave him?

she obviously doesn't have much respect for him, what with all this crotch-grabbing and what-not.

so what makes you think she'd respect you?
  • Options
    Cheers guys

I see what your saying bout him coming and beating me for it... but it definitley wouldnt be me leading her from the relationship - but yeh the bf might still be pissed!

I'm heading down to Chesington with her and a couple of her mates at the weekend, so I think I'm just gonna try and be really flirty and see where it ends up - I wont make the 'first' move, but if it happens then :D , if not then I can just appologise the next time we speak and say that I was feeling off, or something?

And yeh, she does count as something 'special', because as I said, she's got to be a perfect example of my perfect girl - and I'm not looking for a way to get a quick shag or whatever! There'd be many easy options if i was just after that!!

Du think thats gonna be a good idea?

Thanks again

(Just quickly have ANY guys managed to get through a similar position with the outcome being in their favour? Or girls - u had similar situations happen?)
  • Options
    Right well firstly I don't think there's a problem with the age difference. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 18. However, I don't think that the same situation applies with you as it did to me and him. When we first started to like one another, yes we were like her, seeing other people. However, we broke up with them both before anything happened with us. If this girl was seriously interested in you then she would break up from her boyfriend and see you but instead she's talking about having an "affair". I personally think that she gets a kick from the fact that you are obviously infatuated with her. She is majorily flirty but I think with her that's were it would end. She's likes having you as a cute puppydog type following her about and ok she may actually consider sleeping with you but that's as far as she would go. She certainly doesn't sound as if she would dump the guy for you so personally my advice is don't get involved. Only ever get involved if she does break up with him and makes it clear that it was for you but even then be careful that she still isn't just stringing you along.
  • Options
    Fuck it, don't do it mate.

Birds like that won't leave their bf's. Just want something new until they get bored than drop ya like lead.

She's a prick tease and will get bored with you if you get loved up, than you'll get dumped & get to see her do it with another guy! (Don't let her get too close to you, cos once she's in your heart and mind, She'll fuck with your head big time!!)

She isn't that old, I'd say she most likely immature mate!

If you can handle fucking it and leaving it at that, do it at your own peril, but do not be under the false impression that you could be with her long term, not until you figure out how these bitches work.
  • Options
    perfect?

perfect like a penalty shot hitting the crossbar mate....
  • Options
    It's not much of an age gap, even if you're the younger one. She's flirting outrageously with you by the sound of it, which either means she would shag you for fun if you were up to it (and is probably waiting for you to make a move), or she's just a prick tease, enjoying winding you up and making you squirm with excitement.

Mr_Wobble ;)