Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Gaah!Urgent pill qn!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello you lovely people :)

Here goes:

I'm on the mini-pill which I have to take at the same time (give or take 3hrs) each day, and I take it without breaks for periods.

I've just been away for 3days - since Sunday morning - and I forgot to take Sunday's pill, and also didn't take the rest with me, so I've missed 3 - Sun, Mon and Tue.

What do you think I should do? Take all 3 now and carry on as normal? Forget those 3 and carry on as normal? Or give up, and wait til my next period before starting a new course?

Of course I know to use condoms for the next week, in case anyone thought of that.

Help v much appreciated :) thanks!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just keep taking it, thats what i do when i miss some.
    If you read the leaflet in the box, it should tell you. I think it could be different for different brands of pill, but I think for mine you just carry on taking them as normal, don't take any extra.
    I know in the leaflet it says if you miss more than one to consult your doctor or it does for mine anyways. Sorry I can't be of more help.
    So Tink and Laura, do you mean carry on without taking the missing 3? I think that's what I'll do.

Thank you v much for replying :)
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    So Tink and Laura, do you mean carry on without taking the missing 3? I think that's what I'll do.

:yes: