You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Gaah!Urgent pill qn!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello you lovely people :)

Here goes:

I'm on the mini-pill which I have to take at the same time (give or take 3hrs) each day, and I take it without breaks for periods.

I've just been away for 3days - since Sunday morning - and I forgot to take Sunday's pill, and also didn't take the rest with me, so I've missed 3 - Sun, Mon and Tue.

What do you think I should do? Take all 3 now and carry on as normal? Forget those 3 and carry on as normal? Or give up, and wait til my next period before starting a new course?

Of course I know to use condoms for the next week, in case anyone thought of that.

Help v much appreciated :) thanks!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just keep taking it, thats what i do when i miss some.
    If you read the leaflet in the box, it should tell you. I think it could be different for different brands of pill, but I think for mine you just carry on taking them as normal, don't take any extra.
    I know in the leaflet it says if you miss more than one to consult your doctor or it does for mine anyways. Sorry I can't be of more help.
    So Tink and Laura, do you mean carry on without taking the missing 3? I think that's what I'll do.

Thank you v much for replying :)
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    So Tink and Laura, do you mean carry on without taking the missing 3? I think that's what I'll do.

:yes: