Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Godskitchen Global Gathering 26th July

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Who's going? Me is. Derby are taking them by storm!!! and what tent are you mainly gonna be in? SUNDISSENTIAL FOR ME!
I was talking with a friend and we think the next step up, FOR THE BEST FESTIVEL OF THE YEAR....would be to have a hardcore tent!!!! Who, agree with me? :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Hi

Yeah I agree a hadcore tent would be cool

love
    sarah
  • Options
    Sounds like another tip top event that I'm going to miss :(

But I will make up for it by going to a local joint b'day party which will include 5 DJ's, 5+ wheelie bins of alcohol, a laser (to worship), and the Master of Mayhem Mr Block has been invited too, as the people holding the party are pretty good friends of his and often go on the lash together!
  • Options
    Helterkselter Arena & Bedrock. They have got a WKD line up..

Ratpack
    Hype
    Zinc
    Andy C
    Nicky Blackmarket
    Adam F

To name a few. Gonna be cool.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Helterkselter Arena & Bedrock. They have got a WKD line up..

Ratpack
    Hype
    Zinc
    Andy C
    Nicky Blackmarket
    Adam F

To name a few. Gonna be cool.

are you going then?
  • Options
    The lineup looks nice, as far as the trance djs go... I won't be going, I'll be away, and its a bit too far anyway.
  • Options
    im going (hopefulleh)

ill probably be in teh gallery though,

heh lisa;)
  • Options
    I got my ticket today :D so i'll deffo be there!
  • Options
    VV - have it suitably LARGE in honour of those of us who can only be there in spirit!

We expect a big report on Sunday/Monday
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cheezie Grin
    VV - have it suitably LARGE in honour of those of us who can only be there in spirit!

We expect a big report on Sunday/Monday
    I will :p You will have full report....and I have my wellies and mac ready...looks like its gonna be a wet one :lol:
  • Options
    In 4 hours time I will be there!!! Very excited...outfit's all ready and it's all colour coordinated. I'm not loving the weather much.

Looking forward to the main Godskitchen tent and the Sundissential one.

Drinking now...the drinks there are well expensive so i'm getting tanked up this afternoon. Lol. Got my ProPlus ready as well. It's gonna be a mission to stay awake...I don't take drugs so I can't use them to keep me up! Hopefully the adrenaline will keep me up!

See you all there! :D
  • Options
    Well it was amazing!!! I reckon Lab4 were the best, it was amazing....from midnight it really fucking picked up......it was proper stomping stuff....and I managed to get some acccceeeed! so that was good. The only thing that spoiled it a little bit was the rain. It was sunny in the morn, but just as I got there it started to rain.....by time it was dark it was utter chaos outside the tents...I had mud to my knees (no stop thinking what your thinking!) and my trainers were blocks of mud!!
    Mainly stayed in the sundissential tent, bunt was in helter skelter for Hype. Got some photos to develop, so ill post em soon.
    Honestly the place was stomping and everyone was loving it...all the usual horns...cheers...stomps :D the only problem is, is that im @ work now and im tired :(
  • Options
    Glad you had a good one!