Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

not a happy girl tonight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why is it when you look forward to seeing your boyfriend, he suddnely decides he's rather go to london with his mate to a shop, then come see me after not seeing me all week?
I dont know what do do any more, i care for him and everything, but im sick of him doing things like this to me all the time.

Im very pissed off right now- any clue to help me?

(i no this could be moved)

Hermione. x

Comments

• Options
    masturbate then you wont miss him
  • Options
    Maybe you could tell him that you don't want to be treated like this? Perhaps mention how upset it makes you feel when he has agreed to see you and changes his mind. :)
  • Options
    Re: not a happy girl tonight
    Originally posted by Miss_Hermione_G
    (i no this could be moved)

Right. So why didn't you just post it in the proper forum? I hate when people do that. If you hadn't known then fair enough but for fucks sake, it's not that hard to leave Anything Goes. OMG, I just left and went into Relationships. I dunno how I can cope. Someone please, hold my hand? *sniffle* :(

Anyway, :p um, maybe it's a really cool shop? :confused: And why hasn't he seen you all week? And...how often does he cancel seeing you? Sometimes people are busy or want to be on their own to do their own thing. Maybe that's all it is? :confused: And do what Bumblebee said.
  • Options
    he lives away form me, so i only see him once a week, -sat&sun.
    and yes he's done this type of thing before, but tonight its really bugged me!

H xx
  • Options
    Re: Re: not a happy girl tonight
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Right. So why didn't you just post it in the proper forum? I hate when people do that. If you hadn't known then fair enough but for fucks sake, it's not that hard to leave Anything Goes. OMG, I just left and went into Relationships. I dunno how I can cope. Someone please, hold my hand? *sniffle* :(

claire you trashy bastard! :p
    maybe she got lost on the way.