Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Yay! My prizeeee!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Woooooop! Remember I worte a while back about that mad prize I won for my bf on the radio...

It arrived this morning! A PS2, Colin McRae Rally 3, and a racing day at Brands Hatch in October... I'm so happy! So is my bf, ironically :p lol - seeming as I can't even drive, so he has to have the prize! :D

Happy, happyyyyyyyyyy!

Comments

• Options
    brands hatch... lucky lucky chap, i know a bunch of people who've spent the day racing around there, they all say it's possibly the best experience they've ever had. he'll love it, especially if he digs cars/speed in the slightest.

tell him to listen to the instructor though, if he doesn't pass the 'test' with the instructor present he won't get to go in the f3000 single seater race cars, those things are swift... :p
  • Options
    Oooh, I'll tell him later on :p That'll shit him up a bit, lmao :D
  • Options
    That's a great prize, what did you enter to win the prize?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    That's a great prize, what did you enter to win the prize?

There was a week-long competition on Key103 in conjuction with Rustlers microwavable burgers :p (local radio station for Gtr Manchester) and everyday they had a caller on air... if you got on air, you instantly won a PS2... each person had to answer as many questions as they could in 70 seconds for the Brands Hatch prize... I phoned in on the Friday for a laugh, answered the most questions and won it all :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    There was a week-long competition on Key103 in conjuction with Rustlers microwavable burgers :p (local radio station for Gtr Manchester) and everyday they had a caller on air... if you got on air, you instantly won a PS2... each person had to answer as many questions as they could in 70 seconds for the Brands Hatch prize... I phoned in on the Friday for a laugh, answered the most questions and won it all :D

well done, it's when you get true the best feeling...because you always expect the number to be engaged.