Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Ebay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
• A HUNDRED tiny bottles of “British air hand-filled outside Buckingham Palace” are on sale at internet auction site eBay — for £9.99 a time. :eek:

Comments

• Options
    rofl, iv' seen Argentina for sale on there and sum sad gits actaully bid for it
  • Options
    Ooo, do we get a link?
  • Options
    Ok ive got a challenge then, starting now and ending when i get bored, you have to find the wierdest thing on E-bay and post the link, but to stop u spamming it,i will only accpet 3 entries from each person
  • Options
    nah i live in Brighton, get all the fresh sea air i need soz etter luck next time :/
  • Options
    hehe, nah really i found them quite entertaining, and im fine thanks, u?
  • Options
    bah gotta work tonight, saturday jsut alze around, then sunday my cousins are coming down, then in the evening i'll be down the pub

thats pretty much gonna be my weekend
  • Options
  • Options
    This is 1 or 2 of the things that FHM put on there for sale:

A sound beating
    (They go on about loads of stuff)

We'll bitch slap upside yo' head. You fancy some of what were cookin'? We'll utterly beat the living fuck out of you - guaranteed!

Bidder comments:

Can't believe I'm considering this.. Do you guys just use your fists and shit or do you use baseball bats? Cuz I was kinda hopeing you would.

There was a few of THE most stupid things they were selling.. but I can't be arsed to type them all out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3617681566&category=3238
    im sorely tempted

paws off! its mine!! ;)
  • Options
    anyone know where i can get a new kipper for a deer from?
  • Options
    too funny. You guyz in london, go down to the Thames and fill up bottles and tie it with some kind of blue red and white ribbon...and believe me the way Americans feel about the UK ...someone will buy it.