Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Foreigner's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ain't funny how they add their own words to thing's?

I was in Spain once and out side a shop it said..

Open every days :lol:

Or if you go down the keebab shop...

Extra chill with the chips boss?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Foreigner's
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Ain't funny how they add their own words to thing's?

I was in Spain once and out side a shop it said..

Open every days :lol:

Or if you go down the keebab shop...

Extra chill with the chips boss?
    you want to try living in wales innit! whats that then?
  • Options
    yeah them foreigners, tsk tsk, from that ABROAD, what are they like? cant even speak english some of them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    yeah them foreigners, tsk tsk, from that ABROAD, what are they like? cant even speak english some of them.

im replying! You're so tasty rainbow... just like the skittles :p

*taste the rainbow* :p:D
  • Options
    gah - more lesbi-friends,
    oh well, if you cant beat em, join em.
  • Options
    you go girl! say sorry to him for me.. but i cant help being better than him you know! im sure he'll understand. i'll let him borrow u back for V tho if you like. But only for V. :p
  • Options
    youre just sooooo generous :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

hehe
  • Options
    Theres SO many bloody tourists on the Tube these days, getting in the way, not knowing where to do, not behaving right on the stairs. Ahhh, they get on my nerves.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Theres SO many bloody tourists on the Tube these days, getting in the way, not knowing where to do, not behaving right on the stairs. Ahhh, they get on my nerves.

ooohhhh sorry was it you I was asking for directions :p
  • Options
    I dont normaly like to rant against Americans (what with being married to one) but NONE of them understand the keep the right policy!!!

If you go anywhere in the US they dont do it! You just have to barge your way up. No manors really.
  • Options
    Yes, all those foreigners, coming to this nation and spending money and adding to a billion pound tourist industry. Damn them, they should all just piss off back home. :rolleyes:

It isn't like we don't know their language. Oh no, we all holiday in Spain and speak perfect Spanish don't we? We adhere to their local customs etc ("What? You mean the shop is closed so they can have a bloody sleep!!")

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    lmao....what about the arabic tourists hahaha a good few will be my mates.....hahaha the hyde park lot too hahahaha thank god i didnt go anywhere this summer!!! hahahaha

...btw i'm well behaved all the time :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    That's a good point - and I agree - but that doesn't effect thousands of people and get in the way of them getting about their daily lives does it.

/rant

and English is pretty easy y'know .. unless you're a frog
    Yeah, Spanish is pretty easy too, not that many of us would know. And we get in the way of people when we go abroad. I see it every day when I am at work (en Paris s.v.p!). British tourists taking pictures of the Seine, wandering around, being all romantic, when millions of people just want to get to work. It really does work both ways!!
  • Options
    Oh of course, what we've done to the Spanish cost over the years is nothing short of all out cultural rape.

All I'm asking is that they keep to the right and the American ones dont talk in annoying way,

"Like, you know, I said, talk to the hand!"
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    hehe yeh

but not in rush hour :P
    lol

edit: am joking, pls don't slate me
    Yes, in rush hour. :/

I'm not slating you, I really just want people to stop being so, gah, I dunno.... rude