Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

isn't this rather dangerous?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
outside of our tiny planets very thin and fragile seeming protective atmosphere is a fucking massive and very hostile universe where we cannot survive! big fuck off rocks hurtling about in icy silence and devastation. no food or water out there. all the other planets either dead or out of reach! so fucking massive and hostile! and here we are hurtling through it and round it all with no fucker at the controls!

Comments

• Options
    It seems to have been ok for the last few million years, I wouldnt worry :)
  • Options
    What makes you think that no-one is at the controls?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    What makes you think that no-one is at the controls?
    well i wouldn't let my van fall into such a state of disrepair!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    well i wouldn't let my van fall into such a state of disrepair!

but if you told your van to look after itself and gave it the freedom of choice to do it how it wanted, how long would you leave it before it intervened.

(lets think of the petrol as rain - you give the van petrol, the one in control give the planet rain etc)
  • Options
    Originally posted by hobbs
    but if you told your van to look after itself and gave it the freedom of choice to do it how it wanted, how long would you leave it before it intervened.

(lets think of the petrol as rain - you give the van petrol, the one in control give the planet rain etc)
    or maybe there was an instruction book left for us to help us understand how to use and maintain this thing?
  • Options
    *checks glove box / caves*
    :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by hobbs
    *checks glove box / caves*
    :)
    ha ha haaaa!
  • Options
    or maybe there was an instruction book left for us to help us understand how to use and maintain this thing?

Could this be the stars, and that only the Astrologers have actually got it right?

'cos if so then I'm cutting my wrists right now...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Could this be the stars, and that only the Astrologers have actually got it right?

'cos if so then I'm cutting my wrists right now...
    some people seem to think a fat old polish guy with a fish hat on his head living in a BEEEG house in rome is at the controls ...if so i'm cutting my wrists right now...
  • Options
    some people seem to think a fat old polish guy with a fish hat on his head living in a BEEEG house in rome is at the controls ...if so i'm cutting my wrists right now...

but they are all wrong

it me

and I am cutting my wrists right now

and you'll all be f******

*evil laugh*

damm this wrist cutting business makes the key board all messy and sticky
  • Options

Even more worrying is that this fat old polish guy dribbles and can hardly speak properly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Even more worrying is that this fat old polish guy dribbles and can hardly speak properly.
    so it could be true that he's flying this thing then ...
  • Options
    Freedom of choice??? :confused: this baffles me? Whats the point of freedom of choice being given to us, if the things we choose to do are punishable?
  • Options
    well the sun does kind of control us a bit, i.e. from not meeting jupiter and stuff
  • Options
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun
    well the sun does kind of control us a bit, i.e. from not meeting jupiter and stuff
    the sun controls everything we do, without sun, we are without life
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    the sun controls everything we do, without sun, we are without life
    see what i mean about scary! here we are on this small blue globular thing ...hurtling through hostility ...
  • Options
    see what i mean about scary! here we are on this small blue globular thing ...hurtling through hostility ...
    I try not to think about it, cos thinking about it doesnt give me answers
  • Options
    I try not to think about it, cos thinking about it doesnt give me answers
    that's not good enough vivky ...i want answers ...it's that dodgy when you look at our precarious position, almost impossible and unbelievable position that we find ourselves in, we should all be having regular panick attacks at least!
  • Options
    that's not good enough vivky ...i want answers ...it's that dodgy when you look at our precarious position, almost impossible and unbelievable position that we find ourselves in, we should all be having regular panick attacks at least!

why make a bad situation worse? :confused: if we panic or not we still get the same outcome
  • Options
    why make a bad situation worse? :confused: if we panic or not we still get the same outcome
    we're doomed ...
    doomed i tell ya!
  • Options
    The sun like, controls us doesn't it? And if it doesn't who cares? Why worry? Like Vicky said worrying doesn't change the outcome.....unless of course the earth is controlled by worry, and when everyone worries the earth goes all funny and spins out of control.....DON'T WORRY!!! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    The sun like, controls us doesn't it? And if it doesn't who cares? Why worry? Like Vicky said worrying doesn't change the outcome.....unless of course the earth is controlled by worry, and when everyone worries the earth goes all funny and spins out of control.....DON'T WORRY!!! :p
    did you pay to ride on this thing? no! if you had you'd be demanding better maintenance and trained staff controlling the thing. here we are on something thats spinning like a top and going round and round at the same time ...very fast! and what we're going round is travelling around it's own course, grimly hanging on to the milkyway. the milky way is hurtling along at breakneck speed to god knows where! we don't even know where we are going ...and for a certainty everything is on the move headed somewhere ...will we stop when we get there?
  • Options
    roflmao.gif at this whole thread.... :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    roflmao.gif at this whole thread.... :lol:
    amd i suppose your going to tell me that the universe is unfolding just exactly as it should!
  • Options
    BTW if the earth were to speed up or slow down by 1mph we'd all be propelled at insane speeds and we'd all hit the wall or whatever and die :p