Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

how sad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont know how i found this website, but i did; it is a website with 100hundred american teenagers pictures on, with their ages of death underneath, and a link to their stories and families homepages or whatever. they all committed suicide.

Some of them are just 12 and 13 years old. Its so sad to realise that this is a major worldwide disaster. A twelve year old taking a gun to his head? we were talking just the other week about the 11 year old who did it over here. But this 12 year old i was reading his page... he had gotten in trouble at school for defending himself in a fight, and because he had never been in trouble before, he just couldnt handle it and felt he had let everyone down. How awful. I really feel for all the families and friends who have to go through any form of grievance through suicide, but for a child... its just unimaginable.

Comments

• Options
    What is the website please?
  • Options
  • Options
    Some of the stuff on there is so touching...

Reading a lot of the stories just leaves a lump in your throat

Hopefully websites like this will help young people that might be considering suicide to let them know that a future other then the one they imagine exists and things can and do get better.

As long as there is Life - There is always hope
  • Options
    unfortunately though, if youre on the verge of comitting suicide for many children there will be nothing you can say to stop them, the emotions are too powerfull :( its so sad. Especially when youre young, these children couldnt cope with the emotions they were facing. :(
  • Options
    I just read some more of the site, about a 14year old girl called Tiffany, Its so heartbreaking.
  • Options
    how freaky is that site,:eek2: