Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The Smiths!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Omg, how awesome are they? Morrissey is the man!!

seriously though, i think they are amazing, they wrote great songs, full of meaning, not like the piss you get nowadays ( a pizza hut, ketucky fried chicken and a pizza hut! :mad: :mad: dont even get me started.......grrrrrr:mad: )

any other smiths fans out there? and what are your fave songs of theirs? personally i find it really hard to chose, but i love william it was really nothing, how soon is now?,and this charming man

well........??
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry. I've always thought (and this is my opinion and not wanting to start a slagging match) that Morrissey was a boring singer.

Not my cuppa tea!
  • Options
    the Smiths were FAB.
    Ive always loved them, but its hard to choose a favourite song as i love so many of them.
  • Options
    ive just had to go and put on my `louder than bombs` cd :)
  • Options
    heh heh, good stuff, thats what i like to see :)
  • Options
    The Cure were better :p
  • Options
    lol, the cure are amazing too, i love both of them! i couldnt chose between robert smith or morrissey, although robert smith has a groovier hairdo :p
  • Options
    Yeah, both amazing, but I gotta agree with Creeper - The Cure are better :p
  • Options
    I think they are fantastic! My favourite songs are: Big Mouth Strikes Again, This Charming Man, How Soon is now? and Ask. The Cure are also great! I love their song Lullaby!