Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Is it just me.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
.........that thinks the days are flying by at the moment.

I mean, weekends are not feeling like long weekends....then you get to Sunday night and think 'Don't wanna go to work tomorrow'.

Then before you know it it is Wednesday and the weekend is coming.........

Is this happening to everyone??:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    yeah.. happens to me too.. been meaning to write a ":(" email to someone since last friday... and now it's five days later all of a sudden. and i've only just done it..

Soon it'll be Christmas time :p
  • Options
    yes, its called summer time. Its always bloody does and its not bloody fair :( The horrible winter drags on and on. Enjoy it while you can! :D
  • Options
    24 weeks I think
  • Options
    When I am having a nice time, and have lots of plans to do nice things and see all my friends, then time flies too quickly. However, at the moment it really is dragging because my boyfriend is away for two weeks and even though I have some cool things planned, I am being all pathetic and pining!
  • Options
    Time is going really fast, especially seeing as Ive been ill/getting up late, my days have been like 8 hours long :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Flake_Mustaine
    Soon it'll be Christmas time :p

FECK OFF!!! :p :crying:

Edited to say: OMG I just realised I gotta have a babay b4 Xmas!! :shocking:
  • Options
    Yeh, ive noticed that too. What also seems strange is that i break up from school next week and then i'll be in year 11. :eek2: Feels like im only half way through year 10 :/
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Yeh, ive noticed that too. What also seems strange is that i break up from school next week and then i'll be in year 11. :eek2: Feels like im only half way through year 10 :/

Heh. You wouldn't believe how fast yr11 goes. Feels like it's all 3 day weeks. Including the weekends :eek2:
  • Options
    wish that was a working week.

Ahh....I see it now..................

Three days working, four day partying!!!!!!!!! :p
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    Heh. You wouldn't believe how fast yr11 goes. Feels like it's all 3 day weeks. Including the weekends :eek2:
    it's true.. it flies by...

then 5 years later you'll get where I am now... and then that past 5 years was just a total blur too...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy

YnS - you're still at school? it's july?!? what the fork are you doin in school in july?!?!?!? :eek2: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by eefs
    YnS - you're still at school? it's july?!? what the fork are you doin in school in july?!?!?!? :eek2: :crazyeyes
    We break up next week, like we always do :p
  • Options
    you break up in july? when do you go back? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by eefs
    you break up in july? when do you go back? :confused:
    Spetember some time...
  • Options
    that's such crappy hols! only like 6 weeks! awwwww, that sucks monkey's bum.