Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Robbie vs Justin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I read in a paper the other day that there is some rivalry between Robbie Williams and Justin Timberlake because apparantly, Robbie thinks that Justin is stealing his pop crown (errr ...... Robbie, you didn't actually have a pop crown you wanker).
Anyway, I just thought I'd make a little poll concerning this apparant rivalry...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: Robbie vs Justin
    Originally posted by crescendo
    I read in a paper the other day that there is some rivalry between Robbie Williams and Justin Timberlake because apparantly, Robbie thinks that Justin is stealing his pop crown (errr ...... Robbie, you didn't actually have a pop crown you wanker).
    Anyway, I just thought I'd make a little poll concerning this apparant rivalry...
    so wheres the poll? :lol:

i did like robbie a lot but since justin came along he replace the only slot in my collection for stuff like that
  • Options
    Hmmmmmmm. i like both but if i had to pick one it would be robbie as ive followed him since his take that days :)
  • Options
    I can't stand either of them :p
  • Options
  • Options
    well i'll say justin, because i don't acutally know who robbie is... but its ok anyway, cuz we all know that the true pop man-diva is... *insert a name here, its too early to really think of one myself* ohhh... how about that dude with the mole, is he still around? yea, him, i choose him :p
  • Options
    Robbie's pop crown? :lol:

I thought he was trying to reinvent himself as some kind of rock god! Anyone seen the front of Q Magazine?! :lol:

As for Justin, I've never heard his songs, aside from with NSync.
  • Options
    give me Robbie any day.

or even just his arms would do :yum:
  • Options
    Robbie all the way, no contest :D
  • Options
    I honeslty cant believe anyone would even ask this question? :confused: I mean, just look at Justin....fair play robbie is a brilliant artist and a good laugh....but Justin is so fooking luuurverly! :D
  • Options
    justin, hands down. he yummmeeeee!!!! :D

robbie is an arrogant drug-taking alcoholic neurotic f ucked up loser.

plus we all know hes gay :D:p;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperdoll

an arrogant drug-taking alcoholic neurotic f ucked up loser.

there is nothing wrong with any of these qualities you just stated!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    there is nothing wrong with any of these qualities you just stated!
    I really hope you're joking. Being an alcoholic is not funny and for your sake I hope you never have to live with one.
  • Options
    ROBBIE ... not that i like his music, but, hes BRITISH (which makes him number one in my eyes) and hes got personality.. more than i can say for justin crappylake.
  • Options
    Whoops, I forgot to make the poll :crazyeyes
    robbie is an arrogant drug-taking alcoholic neurotic f ucked up loser.
    I couldn't have put it better myself :thumb:

Plus the fact that you can't get down to Robbies songs, where as you can with Justins songs (when I say 'get down', I'm talking about dancing i.e. in a club).
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I really hope you're joking. Being an alcoholic is not funny and for your sake I hope you never have to live with one.

Oh I enjoy it, thanks :D and you cannot say you hope for my sake I dont have to live with one, cos you dont know me or know if I have! I wouldnt say if I have anyway, thats personal stuff and to me this site is for fun :p so yeah......who fancies a nice cold can of Stella? To lighten some of us up a bit :D
  • Options
    Oh I enjoy it, thanks :D and you cannot say you hope for my sake I dont have to live with one, cos you dont know me or know if I have! I wouldnt say if I have anyway, thats personal stuff and to me this site is for fun :p so yeah......who fancies a nice cold can of Stella? To lighten some of us up a bit :D

Ooh wouldnt say no! :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    Ooh wouldnt say no! :thumb:

*TSK* *cracks beer open* there ya go love ;) um luurverly!
  • Options
    Definately prefer Justin. I like his music, personality and looks :naughty: better.

I've never seen the attraction of Robbie. He seems really arrogant which I hate and his music is nothing special.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Both are fine.

Fine? Fiiiiiiine?

Both are damn sexy and def. in my top 5 men! :yum: Robbie is better though :yes: :heart:
  • Options
    neither are good looking,
  • Options
    Yes, Fine ...

class the following out of "i want him so bad" or "fine"

1) Justin Timberlake
    2) Duncan from Blue

round 2

1) Robbie Williams
    2) Duncan from blue

Don't do that to me!!! I'm guessing I can't just tell the truth and say I want them all so bad?!

Round 1.....
    Justin - fine :eek2:
    Duncan - I want him so bad :yes:

Round 2.....
    Robbie - fine (OMG did I actually just say that?! :eek: )
    Duncan - want him so bad :yum:
  • Options
    the geezer from Blue who thinks it's hip n happening to wear one shirt sleeve rolled up to the shoulder and the other sleeve down and buttoned up

Like I care! He'd hardly be wearing any shirt for long if I had my way :naughty::p
  • Options
    I think if you had lived with a real alcoholic rather than someone who drinks too much, you would not make those comments. And to joke about it also, to someone who has had to, is highly insensitive.
  • Options
    robbie is an arrogant drug-taking alcoholic neurotic f ucked up loser
    Give Justin a few more years and Im sure he'll be right up there with the rest of them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I think if you had lived with a real alcoholic rather than someone who drinks too much, you would not make those comments. And to joke about it also, to someone who has had to, is highly insensitive.
    Sweetheart, don't take it to heart. :heart:
  • Options
    I guess it depends on the alcoholic.. and how the alcohol affects them, my mate lived with one, made her life hell. I lived one for a few months and it wasnt too bad, even had some fun! all depends.

anyway, back to the non heavy stuff - cheers for the stella V.V :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    ROBBIE ... not that i like his music, but, hes BRITISH (which makes him number one in my eyes)

Im trying to work out if that was patriotic or xenophobic, or if I should stop considering things people say on here:p