Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

There's no cooking like home cooking.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    Anythin my mum cooks. Its great.

Compared to mine anyway. :|
  • Options
    soup my mums is tops :D her lasagne is great too and her spag bol, she also makes great salads and roasts. she is a damn fine cook, mince neeps and tatties too, mmmmmmmm!
  • Options
    edit cause this post moved from another thread for some reason...
  • Options
    Loadsa stuff. My mummy cooks a great lasagne and spaghetti bolognese, and a load of other stuff but i cant think what :|
  • Options
    My grandma just cooks the best food. Ever :yum: I swear to god, no-one can beat her meat and potato pies :yum::yum:
  • Options
    My mum should sell her apple pie recipe to Mr.Kipling, he'd be dead jealous if he tasted one. And roasts too of course, there's nothing quite like your mam's roast. I think that's because you've had it al your life and been conditioned to it, therefore breaking from the norm is bad. But who'd want to break anyway?!?