Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

One more time

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
ok as some of you may know ive recently got my tongue done.
i was wondering what piercings you all have, and pics of them too for web cam fun.

i have my tongue, nipple, nose and ears.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And here is my nip
  • Options
    Re: One more time
    Originally posted by Zella
    ok as some of you may know ive recently got my tongue done.
    i was wondering what piercings you all have, and pics of them too for web cam fun.

i have my tongue, nipple, nose and ears.

So when your get you tongue pierced do they give you a lot of choice as to how far back or forward to have it placed or does the person doing the piercing not even ask and just does what they think will look good?
  • Options
    For me they just did it. i think they do it in a place they know wont hit a vain.

and you didnt answer the question.
  • Options
    .. Oh I've had nothing pierced and don't think there's anything I'd want to have done.

Although I do think your nose one suits you. :)

I do think Belly ones can look pretty good - ever considered them?
  • Options
    I have no piercings at all anywhere.

**Boring**
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    I have no piercings at all anywhere.

**Boring**

Do you think it's right for parents to pierce their children when they have no say .. most girls I know had their ears done as children - but personally I think it's wrong to inflict pain on a child - I think it should be left for them to decide once they get older.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Do you think it's right for parents to pierce their children when they have no say .. most girls I know had their ears done as children - but personally I think it's wrong to inflict pain on a child - I think it should be left for them to decide once they get older.

I think it should be the child's choice. When they are of an age where they can make the decision themselves - 5 year olds with piercings aren't good.

The reason I have no piercings is because my mum always told me I couldn't have my ears pierced until I was 16 and had finished school. She was worried about injuries in PE and stuff, I'm not sure if a girl she was at school with didn't have her earrings ripped out in a PE lesson or something. Anyway, when I was younger, and all my mates had ears pierced, I got really angry about not being allowed. Then a bit later they all started with belly bars and extra ear piercings. And I thought, I don't even have my ears pierced once for christ's sake. Then they started with tongues, nipples, noses etc. When I was young I wanted my ears pierced so much, but as I got older I thought, well the only reason I want them done is because everyone else has them done. I couldn't care less now, and I don't think I'll be getting them done. Ho hum.
  • Options
    i will get my belly done when im 18, i promised my mum i'd wait.

And on the child piercing thing, getting your ears done dnt hurt one lil bit.
  • Options
    nose, tounge, ears, tragus, lip, and at one point in time i had my armpit pierced twice...
  • Options

But they're stuck with it..and if they don't look after it properly (how many young kids would?) they might get infections or whatever. I think they should have to be an age where they can make the choice for themselves and take some responsibility.

I don't really see why parents want their young children to have their ears pierced anyway? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    nose, tounge, ears, tragus, lip, and at one point in time i had my armpit pierced twice...

What ur arm pit! pictures! why would you get that done? and whats a tragus?
  • Options
    i will get my belly done when im 18, i promised my mum i'd wait.

I don't know what was wrong with my sister's ear piercings but my mum got it done for her when my sister was little and for ages this white goo would ooz out of it.

Even if it doesn't hurt - you still have a whole in your ear, and even if you did want them pierced you might have wanted a slightly different position rather then the one your mum chose for you.

I have seen a few girls with loads of piecrings in the ear all the way along the side going upwards and find those a real personal turnoff.

I find just usual one hole per ear nice enough and do have to say I like those big hoop ear rings. But loads of studs up the ear turn me off for some reason.
  • Options
    What ur arm pit! pictures! why would you get that done? and whats a tragus?

took it out about a year ago... got bored and thought to myself... hmmm... what can i pierce... and i was wearing a tank top and it poped right into my head so i drove my ass down to the piercing shop and did it... looked pretty cool though. but it felt funny against t-shirts.
  • Options
    Children should not have their ears pierced until they are old enough to make the decision for themselves and then it should be up to the parents to give consent. It makes me hugely angry to see babies having blunt objexts forced through their earlobes by some teenage girl with a weekend job in Claire's. I don't care what 'training' you have, piercing guns are not safe. These parents need an almightily good kick up the arse.

Anyway.
    I have my tongue, labret & ears pierced at the moment. Everything else was taken out a couple of years ago. No pictures.
  • Options
    whats a labret?and whats a tragus?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    only takes about a week or less for the ear to heal once it;s been pierced - don't think there would be TOO many problems with it

Hmm. Maybe so but there's still a risk of infection like with any piercing. I still don't see the point though?

Are there any parents here who had their child's ears pierced when they were young? Why?
  • Options
    Ears, tongue, nose and did have my lip done but I took it out. Can still wear it thought if I want.
  • Options
    whats a labret?and whats a tragus?

I think I read that a tragus is the..bit of your ear. Y'know, the..bit......in the middle..

*lets someone who knows explain it :)*
  • Options
    And about the kiddies thing, I had mine done when I was 6 weeks old. :| I think parents should wait until you are old enough to decide.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    I think I read that a tragus is the..bit of your ear. Y'know, the..bit......in the middle..

*lets someone who knows explain it :)*

Hmm, he dont have a very nice ear does he? it actually isnt that bad. :/
  • Options
  • Options

wow that one sexy ear!!!
  • Options
    wow that one sexy ear!!!

Calm down. :/
  • Options
    i've got these 2 that i took to show my brother cuz they are both new... the only pics of piercings i got...
  • Options
    and...
  • Options
    and cuz i'm in a picture taking mood...
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    and cuz i'm in a picture taking mood...

*sucks tongue* ;)
  • Options
    this is my bellybutton
  • Options
    and this is my tongue :p

edited to say that the bars match :D
  • Options
    i have ears done twice, nose and belly button. i have a snake one in my nose, which i love, and a black and blue on in my bellybutton. :D