Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Laws

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How many laws have you broken..like the official ones? I've done trespassing, underage drinking (again havent we all) smoking weed and...i cant remember the other one! i was having this discussion with my friends the other day and i thought id do it as a thread o and rolly i'll save you a page:p
xxx

Comments

• Options
    None. :p
  • Options
    underage sex, speeding on the motorway (hey, it is still a law ;) ), smoked weed, stealing..... meh

I would say underage drinking but that isn't illegal. Purchasing it is though :p
  • Options
    Rolling along the motorway at over the draconian 70mph, most recently.

Probably a small number of other things...not much, really.
  • Options
    i thought smoking weed had been decriminalised?

and you are allowd to drink alcohol at the age of 5 (not in public places though)
  • Options
    Im a nun, Im good I do nothingg what im not suposed to do unless the man upstairs aint watching me :p

edited co s im pissed :lol:
  • Options
    Speeding. 62mph on an open road. I know that sounds really pathetic, but my bike can only put out 12.2 BHP, so I have to near-enough red-line it to even hit 60. I was so please with it when I broke the speed limit :D

'couse, I slowed down before anybody important could see me
  • Options
    Downloading music and stuff for free off the internet, stealing sweets from shops when I was about 3, smoking underage, trespassing.

Probably more but theres so many stupid little ones.
  • Options
    under age sex, sex in a public place, smokeing...various things, stealing, buying booze, joy rideing, vandalism, littering, j-walking, and probably lots of other silly little laws that are pointless.
  • Options
    Ive never done nowt serious just silly lickle things. Id hate to get arrested id shit myself locked up in a cell.....nah stuff that for a game of soldiers :D
  • Options
    Trespassing, under age drinking, cannabis, making bombs, DLing MP3s, buying tobacco off a bloke in the pub, vandalism, littering, j-walking, nicking things from people's gardens, drunk and disorderly... um... I'll get back to you when i think of more :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    under age sex, sex in a public place, smokeing...various things, stealing, buying booze, joy rideing , vandalism, littering, j-walking, and probably lots of other silly little laws that are pointless.

I wouldn't call joy riding a pointless law. The rest are there for a reason but something that a lot of people do.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *raver*
    I wouldn't call joy riding a pointless law.

Indeed. In fact I think car thieves to be some of the lowest scroaty scum. ho-di-ho.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Indeed. In fact I think car thieves to be some of the lowest scroaty scum. ho-di-ho.

Totally agree :mad:
  • Options
    • underage alcohol purchase
    • underage fag purchase
    • sex in public places
    • underage sex
    • driving underage
    • driving without a license
    • copying cd's
    • stolen sweets at about 3

i expect theres more, i just cannot think right now. but im a good girl, really! :angel:
  • Options
    Just assault, I guess.
  • Options
    um... underage drinking and smoking and driving, possesion of maj., intent to sell, poss. of narcotics, speeding, theft, driving under influence, vandalism, copyright stuff, littereing, flashing, treaspassing, underage sex.

pretty sure there is more, but remembering whats illegeal and what isn't is too difficult.

and besides, commiting and being caught are 2 totally different things ;)
  • Options
    Shoplifting (got caught after nicking for a while, and never did it after that), trespassing, speeding, and vandalism. :p
    And I can't be arsed to count the computer/music-related stuff. ;)
  • Options
    I can't believe how many of you have either been joy riding or driven a car when underage and without a license. Its not something you should just do for a bit of fun. It sounds dangerous to me.
  • Options
    so what is 'joy riding' ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    so what is 'joy riding' ?

Stealing or borrowing a parents/friends/strangers car and then driving it without a license. Normally done my people not old enough to drive.