Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Spying

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
Do you ever feel like spying on forums that people you know go to just to fid out what they say? or wonder whether they do it to you?
Just a thought.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ha, no-one that i know uses these things, but yeah, it'd be interesting to see what they would ramble on about!
  • Options
    Only one person I know knows I use these boards. He promised not to spy on me. And I hope he doesn't.

Chris, if you are here..... PISS OFF!!!! :mad:

:)
  • Options
    I dont think anyone spies on me...:chin:
  • Options
    I dont think anyone i know uses the interent as much as i do! My partner's mate joined here once, he was a member ages ago, before i got with my partner and he got banned. then he joined again recently and got banned again. he says he's gonna join again, but hey... what do I care.
  • Options
    Only a few of my friends know i use this and some of them do as well, but none would really bother to go and look about for what posts are made by each other.