Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Things

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Firstly, i sent an email to 7 people saying sorry for my clubs behaviour, i made a point of saying that my vice president who is much older than me was even more immature!

i got an email back saying you cant just say that about your members, its rude and unfair, basically i just said sorry about the mebers of my club misbehaving and for thir rudeness towards you, he stated that although there may be truth in my complaints of them it was "a bit spiteful in all honesty even if your comments may be well founded."

I understand his point it just hurts to think that i may have upset some people ort made them think bad of me :(

But it is just stupid little things like this that makes me all depressed!
****************************************************I have been ill all week therefore my week work placement at a nursery has been ruined if i have been there i have been late, due to the illness, today i had to phone in ill because there is gunge pouring from my ear and my hearing has gone, therefore i cant work with 3-4 year olds!

So its just silly things like letting people down or making people feel bad about me that upsets me MOST OF ALL!

:(:(:(

Comments

• Options
    If I were you id tell them to all go fuck themselves. They really truly dont deserve you.
  • Options
    you've got to be so careful what you say in emails these days - oterwise it can come back to haunt you - heard of one girl fired on the spot for passing a joke email - I don't know her - but I do know the guy that sent her the email she forwarded - and he was devistated !!

I also got a pay rise once by sending my old boss an email stating how close I was to quiting!!

Yeah it's not a good idea to talk about other people's behaviour as I bet the email find it's way to them.
  • Options
    Tbh, I'd take it up with the other leaders before you do anything else. Let them know how you feel, and that they should be pulling their weight as it's not fair for you to be landed with the full responsibility etc.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    If I were you id tell them to all go fuck themselves. They really truly dont deserve you.

It is *THAT* tempting! trust me! :D:p

But honestly if i did that nothing would get done, i understand what you are all saying about watching what you say in emails, but it was true, and personally i dont feel there was anything wrong with the email!:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    I think as long as you didn't name anybody

Ooops thats the thing :(
  • Options
    well at least you'll know for next time.

were you, offensive towards these other people
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    well at least you'll know for next time.

were you, offensive towards these other people

Not offensive, just stating how they were very rude and did no work all weekend, were stripping, jumping on the school roof etc!
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

I so agree.