Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how do i sort this mess out?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone.

Lucy called me in tears last night, her boyfriend thinks she slept with me: "he thinks that i have fucked you and he said that i have to much sex appeal not to have".

she was really upset last night, and went into one of her depressed states where she thinks everything is against her.

Comments

• Options
    Mate, listen to us. It's her problem, not yours.
    All this shit she is putting you through isn't fair on you, tell her that you will be her friend if she stops treating you like a piece of shit and leave it at that.
    She has much more to lose than you do.
  • Options
    ok, everyone, now the board is active, its time to tell you.

my relationship with lucy is now unrecoverable.

since her boyfriend came back on thursday, lucy started ignoring me. on saturday afternoon, i asked her why she was ignoring me, and she said she wasnt - that I was ignoring her.

we had a big argument, she accused me of not being there for her when she needed me - apparently i was too blind with my own stupid problems.

anyway, i told her to get out of my life until she started treating me better. instead, she started ignoring me again. then today (monday), i told her i was going to dump her number because i was fed up of being pissed about. i got this back:
    "well, i'll do the same shall i? i understand wot xana ment now, she had the rite 2 dump u. ur a stupid prick." (btw, xana was my ex, the one who really hurt me).

she got me angry, i had another go at her, then got this:
    "neways, it doesnt matter now, coz u dont care do u? u dont care about me at all, so theres no point in talking to me is there."

the relationship is unrecoverable. theres nothing i can do about it now (i've just got to be careful because her boyfriend is going to "beat the shit into me" when he next sees me because i hurt her).

i still really care about her, but i wont put up with this kind of crap from anyone.

thanks everyone for all your help with lucy, its a shame it was all ended up getting flushed down the toilet!!!!

Dai