Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What can you see *right now*?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you look away from your computer, what can you see right now?

I can see lots of cars going trying to get into the car park across the road from me, without much success, because it's full :lol:

And there's this guy who usually walks past about this time every day, who looks like his hand is down his troosers (I think it's the angle I see him from my window), but I haven't seen him today yet :(

I like living here :)

So yeah, what do you see right now?

Comments

• Options
    in front, a blind on a window, which is still letting all the heat into this damn place.

To my left, an open door to the garden, with a doggy laying in front of it.

Behind me, my brother's guitars and amps and footpedal things that make your guitar sound all funny and loads of his wires and cords and music and shit.

To my right, my dining room leading to my lounge. On the kitchen table there's a basket of ironing Im supposed to be doing, and theres a colourful plastic box on the floor next to it with some of Jaz's toys in it.

How interesting!!
  • Options
    To my left is the door which goes to the hall! lol behing me is a sofa and on my right is the window where i can see my lovely cul-de-sac and right now no one is about so its all quiet! oh and i can HEAR a dog barking.. thought id add that :D
  • Options
    In front of me there's the conference room, at present occupied by auditors. One of them's quite cute but blimey are they stroppy & as boring as hell!

To my left is the sacred coffee machine (all hail!)
    To my right is a book shelf.
  • Options
    In front of me - the top of the desk, covered in books, cds, files, papers etc.

To the left - a sofa with the Mt Everest of ironing on it.

To the right - my picture wall, the side of the other desk, tv, computer, bin.

Behind me - the rest of the other desk with all the comp stuff on it.

I`m surrounded by computers and ironing. No prizes for guessing which gets more of my attention!
  • Options
    To my right there is a chair with loads of teddys on.
    To my left are the stairs.
    And infront of me is a scanner.
    Behind me is my window so i can spy on my neighbours. :D
  • Options
    A window, And lots of space, fields FREEDOM!!!
    Around me others bored on playing on pc's:o
  • Options
    Originally posted by Buffy Boff
    A window, And lots of space, fields FREEDOM!!!
    Around me others bored on playing on pc's:o

wish I was there :(

btw from where I am I can see my back room. basically there is a CD rack to my left, with computer stuff. then to my right there is more computer stuff. Then behind me there are windows, dining table, TV. And a sofa. :/
  • Options
    In front of me there is the other half of the computer room in the library (im in skool at the minute - meant to be working :shocking: )

to my left is a wall with the photocopier on it and some books (surprise...it being a library and all!)

to my right is the librarian's desk and my ex-boyfriend on another computer who i havent talked to in ages mainly because we hate eachother (lovely) :mad:

and behind me is a big window which i can see the rest of the skool out of...and there are poeple walking around doing nothing much and a guy i really like :flirt: just coming bag with a bag of chips from the chippy which look yummy! :p

Antalya xxx :wave:
  • Options
    To my left - the photocopier

behind me - wall with piccies drawn by Mini-Ninja

to my right - window showing what a lovely day it is :mad:

infront - the rest of the IT team all looking pissed off cause it's soo hot out.
  • Options
    To the right of me, junk on floor i must clear up, to the left, the kitchen with washing i must do! In front is a window & behind is the sofa i wish i was laying on! lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

behind me - wall with piccies drawn by Mini-Ninja

ah, the old kidflump :D
  • Options
    to my left- a door and a wall

to my right- a wardrobe.

behind me- little children outside playing, kicking football, i live in an estate, not anywhere near much action.
  • Options
    Infront of me: a disneyland's poster and ppl working

on my right: printer, fax machine and flowers

on my left: window with view to other buildings

behind me: book shelf

... boring work enviroment :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    ah, the old kidflump :D

Well young kid-flump :p

His first ever piccie (just loads of scribbles really) and a santa-clause with cotton wool for his beard that he did last year.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Well young kid-flump :p

His first ever piccie (just loads of scribbles really) and a santa-clause with cotton wool for his beard that he did last year.

awwww, i remember doiung the santa pictures myself!! ITS NOT REAL KID... DONT LISTEN TO THEM THEY'RE LYING TO YOU!!! *strugg;les away with the guys in white coats*

Im sweating like a peadophile in a playground here - Im off. au revoir my friends x
  • Options
    i can see our other computer, lots of cds, dvds and lots of gee tars.

ooh and a bottle of scotch.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    awwww, i remember doiung the santa pictures myself!! ITS NOT REAL KID... DONT LISTEN TO THEM THEY'RE LYING TO YOU!!! *strugg;les away with the guys in white coats*

Im sweating like a peadophile in a playground here - Im off. au revoir my friends x

:lol: u make me laugh! :)