Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Bullies and severe anger and depression...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I fucking HATE my one business teacher. He can't teah and rips the piss out of anyone who passes the class. I happened to stand up of rone girl who's inot reading cards and everything and then someone said "Oh well, she's been to her house and slept with her!" and everyone thought it was so funny. Just because I'm bi. I'm so fucking sick of it. I hate the world, I really do. I just wish I was fucking dead. What's the fucking point??? togo.gif

~Anya

Comments

• Options
    Hey, calm down. You will get idiots in this world, I have one at my part-time job. Just keep smiling or, if it's that bad, seek help.
  • Options
    In time you'll learn to deal with it. I'm bi, and it's just not an issue around my mates or whoever, probably because I never made a big thing about it. I'm glad I can laugh about with people, but not everyone is so luck I suppose.

I promise you will end up around people who aren't bigoted, narrow midned fuckers, hang in there love :)
  • Options
    Just stand up for what you believe in, fuck your teacher and your class, fuck them, fuck all of them..

stand up and be proud of who you are, we are all different and unique.
  • Options
    Jeez.. Stand up for your self girl..
  • Options
    I had a similar situation, people at school went out of their way to make sure that I was tortured for virtualy every minute I was there. All a long time ago though, it does get better, I suppose thats all I can say.
  • Options
    Jeez.. Stand up for your self girl..
    Hey don't you fucking tell me to stand up for myself. I can and do stand up for myself but I've had to deal with it and take shit for my ex girlfriend aswell. I'm just kind of sick of it you know. And now my teacher is making jokes about it. I don't think that's fun. What must I do? Tell the teacher to fuck himself when the whole class is laughing with HIM and at Me. Tell me anything but don't fucking suggest I let people walk all over me because I don't.

Oh, and thanx to the other kinder people for a bit of love.
  • Options
    2 ways to deal with bullies.

Either

a) Pick the biggest, hardest, meanest looking one of them and just fucking smack em as hard as you can. You might end up getting a kicking but they'll think twice about picking on you again.

or

b) Ignore them. Once they realise that it ain't bothering you they'll move on. Bullies are attention-seeking-mother-fuckers with no real personality. So they pick on people to attract attention and make friends. Only friends they make though are other personality-free-attention-seeking-mofo's
  • Options
    Sorry. Forgot to add that if a teacher is being out of line then bring it up with someone. Is there a teacher at the school you get on with well. Bring it up with them. What have you got to lose?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Anya
    Hey don't you fucking tell me to stand up for myself. I can and do stand up for myself but I've had to deal with it and take shit for my ex girlfriend aswell. I'm just kind of sick of it you know. And now my teacher is making jokes about it. I don't think that's fun. What must I do? Tell the teacher to fuck himself when the whole class is laughing with HIM and at Me. Tell me anything but don't fucking suggest I let people walk all over me because I don't.

Oh, and thanx to the other kinder people for a bit of love.
    poor old felix! that is the bars of a cage i can hear ratteling?

thing about being bisexual ...it doubles your chances of a date on a saturday night.
  • Options
    How did they find out about you being bisexual?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    word gets round when your snogging george on monday and georgina on tuesday. it wouldn't be that hard to spot.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    word gets round when your snogging george on monday and georgina on tuesday. it wouldn't be that hard to spot.

ROFL Let her answer she might have been really discreet about it.
  • Options
    Tell the teacher to stop being a wanker. If he doesn't tell the head that you are being picked on.

This may seem like a huge deal, but really it's one of life's challenges. There are ways of dealing with such things. It doesn't have to be a major drama.
  • Options
    I'm also bi & if people don't like it, it's their problem. Try to ignore it as much as possible & they will get bored. As for the teacher, report him!
  • Options
    Why don't you report him to the head ( or whatever they have at college)? If he were being racist, he would be fired like quickshit, so if it goes from comments like that to outright (sp?) homophobia, he shouldnt be influencing young people's mind ( which is what teachers do). As for the class, fuck them. Half of them are probably in the closet about there feelings anyway :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Half of them are probably in the closet about there feelings anyway
    that many!
  • Options
    Nowt wrong with being bi my friend. You are who you are and you should be proud of that. A lot of people don't have the guts to come out with their sexuality and homophobes are just scared they'll like it.

If your teacher's harassing you then you can get him done for it, after all, it's discrimination against sexual orientation. I suggest you take this teacher to one side and tell him he's upsetting you and that if he does it again, you'll pay a wee trip to the headmaster/mistresses office and have a word with them. Which will cost your homophobic teacher his job.
  • Options
    poor old felix! that is the bars of a cage i can hear ratteling?

thing about being bisexual ...it doubles your chances of a date on a saturday night.

...Ain't that what you said about hermaphrodites?

Or are they the same thing..? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    ...Ain't that what you said about hermaphrodites?

Or are they the same thing..? :p
    dya think it's becoming an obsession?
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot:

Well, I was just hanging around with this girl and I had told 2 very close friends. Eventually people just jumpeed to conclusions and started calling me a dyke (lesbian) and me and this lass who is now my ex just said we were just friends. Eventually we gave in because people were being so rude and horrible that we wanted to kill ourselves. We both actually resulted in harming ourselves. No everyone knows we're bi and they take the piss regardless of how we may feel.

*Thinks about killing all small minded assholes who take the piss*

hoho.gifbigun2.gif

~Anya
  • Options
    Originally posted by Anya
    Well, I was just hanging around with this girl and I had told 2 very close friends. Eventually people just jumpeed to conclusions and started calling me a dyke (lesbian) and me and this lass who is now my ex just said we were just friends. Eventually we gave in because people were being so rude and horrible that we wanted to kill ourselves. We both actually resulted in harming ourselves. No everyone knows we're bi and they take the piss regardless of how we may feel.

*Thinks about killing all small minded assholes who take the piss*

hoho.gifbigun2.gif

~Anya

That's why we get bullied in school, by showing our resistance to conform to their norms and beliefs. It's sad but true. They just can't handle someone different to them in anyway. It makes them even more angry if you appear to be happy in yourself, that's when they have to bring you down. If you don't want to be bullied you have to keep to yourself and blend in.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    If you don't want to be bullied you have to keep to yourself and blend in.

That's not true. It's one method of avoiding bullies, granted, but not the only one.
  • Options
    hmm its not really that major, the teacher thing, insult him basically, he cant do anything else you can go to some kind of higher authority and get him in troooooooouble.
  • Options
    that many!

WEll, mr roll, sir, there is a time in many young people's lives where they may feel an attraction to ppl of the same sex, and......

Yeah, anyway Anya, if that is your real name, have you considered reporting the teacher?
  • Options
    WEll, mr roll, sir, there is a time in many young people's lives where they may feel an attraction to ppl of the same sex, and......

there must be something in the water ...this didn't happen to most young people when i was a young popple.
    and no it wasn't because it was mostly hidden. in the 60's schools and times it realy had become anything goes. the numbers were tiny.
    it must be the coca cola or something.
  • Options
    there must be something in the water ...this didn't happen to most young people when i was a young popple.
    and no it wasn't because it was mostly hidden. in the 60's schools and times it realy had become anything goes. the numbers were tiny.
    it must be the coca cola or something.

were the 60's and 70's the best drug years of the past 100 years do you think?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    were the 60's and 70's the best drug years of the past 100 years do you think?
    not being a hundred yet i don't know. i would imagine thats down to the individual. i've had good drug years and bad drug years. i learned how to get rid of the bad years.
  • Options
    Mr. Roll, sir, would you say you were a hippy? Was your daughter that Summer girl who was found next door, cos I looked at him on the news and thougt of you...
  • Options
    Mr. Roll, sir, would you say you were a hippy? Was your daughter that Summer girl who was found next door, cos I looked at him on the news and thougt of you...
    yes i probably am a hippy but a bald one now! who the summer girl? who him on the news? who next door?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Stick up for yourself hun.

If you ever need to chat PM Me :)