Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Budda's job hunt saga. Vol. 1

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
So for any of you with a remote interest I went to an interview this morning.
I was told to sit at this blokes desk which was in the middle of everyone else, not really private at all so I felt a bit on show. Anyway this bloke I didnt know and not the person who was supposed to be doing it walked up. I forgot to stand up when he shook my hand, so he just said;
"Oh, well now you've done that I'm going to be a cock for the rest of the interview"
He then went on to be really objectionable which made it easier for me to turn down the job I didnt really want anyway because its in shitty sales.

A word of warning dont have anything to do with a financial company called Perfect Day, they're all gits.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Budda's job hunt saga. Vol. 1
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I forgot to stand up when he shook my hand, so he just said;
    "Oh, well now you've done that I'm going to be a cock for the rest of the interview"
    He then went on to be really objectionable which made it easier for me to turn down the job I didnt really want anyway because its in shitty sales.

How extremely unproffesional of him. I bet he didn`t have to try too hard to be a cock.
  • Options
    I dont think it was humor, he was just a twat.

Cheers for the comments, I dont think I want to be in financial bollox anyway.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I dont think it was humor, he was just a twat.

Cheers for the comments, I dont think I want to be in financial bollox anyway.

You'd die of boredom :yes: (and usually get to work with a bunch of tossers)