Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

That blokie with the g/f!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys

I'm back again with an extension of an earlier problem .... http://www.thesite.org/cgi-noperl/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=001968
I'm afraid to say that I went with the 'no morals' approach (against my own better instincts) and I've had a really great time.

Anyway, it seems that I was slightly misinformed about his relationship with his burd (hearsay and rumour are rarely right I suppose) and I can now safely say that they have been together for 7 years. Unfortunately for me, despite being in a 'contented (but not happy) rut' at the moment, he certainly never had any intentions of splitting up with her.

Well, we've been seeing each other covertly for the past month and really enjoying ourselves. The thing is that it was all supposed to end when I left .... BUT ... I will now be coming back up in July to work (only for the month however) and I need to ensure that we can still meet up. I really don't want to lose him as a friend.

Hmmmm, we've pretty much decided how we're gonna deal with this situation (which translates as 'I've told him what we're gonna do') but if anyone can offer any constructive advice then it would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Loopi. xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can't offer help, i feel bad as i told you to go for it last time, ohh well you had fun right?

And now you know they never leave there wifes or long term girlfriends

Hope you enjoy want time you have left, and I do feel sorry for his other half!!

Just set the record Straight!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Harmless - There's certainly no need to feel bad ... I would probably have ended up in this situation no matter what you lot had told me.

As for feeling sorry for his girlfriend ... I did for about the first two weeks (hmmm, how noble of me, eh? [/irony]) but then got over it. I realised that their relationship was in a bad way. Obviously my interference hasn't really helped any but it's too late to turn back the clock now.

The latest on them is that she called him round to hers the other day to 'talk' ... she realised that there was a problem and decided that maybe it could be fixed by them moving in together. Personally I just think that this would exacerbate their problems but in the long run that might be the best thing for them.

Anyway, my theory is that if we're not in touch during the month that I'm at home then it should give us some breathing space and hopefully any feelings that we have (whether real or imaginary) should be gone by the time I return in July. The same goes for August and then when I return home in September we might be able to resume our friendship from afar!! Please tell me that this will work? *begs* Or am I being a little too optimistic here?