Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Question for guys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
1. Can you cum when you really need a piss?
2. Can you a hard on when needing a piss?

1. I found that when i really need to piss, it's too distracting, i think of running to the toilet, loose concentration, can't cum and go down....go to the toilet then return for "more"....

2. No matter what's going on, if I need a piss, i can't seem to get it up (once again, too distracting) without going to the toilet first, which is kinda inconvinient.

Kinda inconvinient and distracting.
Happened a couple of times, whether it was 1. or 2. - she had to wait for me to go to the bog, which kinda breaks it up and brings the arousal down a bit.... :-(

Comments

• Options
    i can do number 2 ...as for number 1 ..i dont care :)
  • Options
    1: yes but i find that i never really need to piss whenever im horny.

2: same answer as 1
  • Options
    Yes to both - I've had sex when I really needed a wee and what happens is your bladder gets blocked off so it doesn't feel so urgent until after you come.

And yeah, whenever you wake up in the morning you (should) have an erection and you usually need a wee in the morning.
  • Options
    i do wake up with morning glory pretty much every day

if i know sex is on the cards, i'd go to the toilet and wash and stuff......

but sometimes you don't need to go before and foreplay carries on for ages, then you really need to go....which is frustrating