Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

inexperience...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok... not sure in this is the rigth place or not...

if you haven't seen my prevous post... 27 27, and never had a girlfriend... and so completely inexperienced...

would this scare any of you girls of wanting to have anything to do with me relationshipwise???

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    noooo!

    shake that paranoia, cant stop the rock

    sorry. Im kat. queen of randomisation.


    no, of course it wouldnt, stop beating yourself up about it - its staurday night, you're young free and single... why arent you on the town?!


    right, im going to beat anyone here who hasnt got a good reason for not being on the town...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by badabing
    no, of course it wouldnt, stop beating yourself up about it - its staurday night, you're young free and single... why arent you on the town?!


    right, im going to beat anyone here who hasnt got a good reason for not being on the town...

    1. Because he loves us all soooooooo much that he decided to stay here and post.

    2. Because I love you all soooooooooo much that I decided to stay here and post
    and I'm broke... again
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by badabing
    noooo!

    shake that paranoia, cant stop the rock

    sorry. Im kat. queen of randomisation.


    no, of course it wouldnt, stop beating yourself up about it - its staurday night, you're young free and single... why arent you on the town?!


    right, im going to beat anyone here who hasnt got a good reason for not being on the town...

    ok... the reason I'm not out....and feeling sorry for myself at home... is that my friends (who are pretty much all girls) are on a hen night.... :)

    boys aren't allowed.... :)

    so why aren't you out kat???
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    and pretty pissed too!!!

    :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by moomog
    ok... the reason I'm not out....and feeling sorry for myself at home... is that my friends (who are pretty much all girls) are on a hen night.... :)

    boys aren't allowed.... :)

    so why aren't you out kat???

    ok ok, i'll forgive you...

    i my friend... have a beautiful little two year duaghter upstairs fast asleep, who needs me here with her :p so poo :D *great excuse *she's useful for something! :D) j/k bless her
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    so what do all the other girls think about inexperienced guys then???
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by badabing





    right, im going to beat anyone here who hasnt got a good reason for not being on the town...
    yep, u prolly all know, but ill say again, have bday meal tom and going on hol on mon so saving energy and cash!! :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh my god!!! :eek:


    you're gonna be 21 next week!!!


    oink x
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Four good reasons for not being out on the town on Saturday night:

    1) Getting shitfaced is boring

    2) Dancing is humiliating

    3) Girls are always taken

    4) Lots of people don't bother having a night out, possibly for the three reasons above
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In an attempt to pull the topic back to what the question is.

    I dont think it will matter that much, it depends on the type of relationship that you are in, if you 'pull' (I hate that term) someone then there might not exactly be a great deal of understanding between you and it might be an issue. But if you meet someone who actualy cares about you then it shouldnt be a concern. Of the blokes who waited, as it were, most seem to have better taste and go out with less mingers.

    Being choosey is not a bad thing.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda


    Being choosey is not a bad thing.

    Unfortunately, i'm not being choosey... haven't really had much choice...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    To be honest with you I'd be impressed if you're still a virgin. Most guys I know lost their virginity before they were 16 which I find very tragic. I'm a virgin myself though so it might make me biased.

    Just relax. If a girl has a problem with your virginity, which she really shouldn't, then she's not the one for you!

    xox
Sign In or Register to comment.