Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Woman On Top

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi.
Me and my boyfriend have just started having sex but he's always on top. I've never been on top, we mentioned it last time, but i'm to nervous about going on top since i've never done it before . I want to go on top someday, but i'm just scared that I'll be absolutely crap. Can you please help me by telling me what to do and tips for me when I am on top

Cheers guys!
x x x

Comments

• Options
    Dont worry about what you do.....I dont know about anyone else but a girl being on top is quite a turn on :naughty:

Just go up and down on him slowly at first and the pick up the pace....

Basically copy what he does, it will come natrually to you!!!
  • Options
    do whatever YOU feel like

after all, when i'm on top, i do what i want.

when the woman is on top, she's in control, whatever she does it feels great to lie back, do nothing, look at her body and be pleasured.

whole point of you being on top is that you take control - do whatever feels best, go up/down, forward/backward grinding, mixture of both, lean forward to kiss and whisper, lean back to let him see your boobs and hair swing, vary till you find something you like......

another variation for woman on top is when your fella sits up..
    i've tried it other day and it's awesome - you're like hugging each other, looking each other in the eyes, whispering, her boobs rub against you whilst she's grinding you - totally wicked!

(from the "Touch" thread, you'll probably know i *LOVE* my neck being touched. when i sat up she had her hands round me, scratching and tickling my neck - sent shivers down my spine i almost exploded)
  • Options
    do whatever YOU feel like

after all, when i'm on top, i do what i want.

when the woman is on top, she's in control, whatever she does it feels great to lie back, do nothing, look at her body and be pleasured.

whole point of you being on top is that you take control - do whatever feels best, go up/down, forward/backward grinding, mixture of both, lean forward to kiss and whisper, lean back to let him see your boobs and hair swing, vary till you find something you like......

another variation for woman on top is when your fella sits up..
    i've tried it other day and it's awesome - you're like hugging each other, looking each other in the eyes, whispering, her boobs rub against you whilst she's grinding you - totally wicked!

(from the "Touch" thread, you'll probably know i *LOVE* my neck being touched. when i sat up she had her hands round me, scratching and tickling my neck - sent shivers down my spine i almost exploded)
  • Options
    ....... ladies, do you have any advice for me??

x x x
  • Options
    Yes, don't worry. He'll be too busy running his hands all over you, and moaning and enjoying you bounce on his todger to be bothered if you don't go up and down right.

It's a simple process first time, up, down, slow, fast, however you feel like doing it...then grind right into him as you come back down. Always a charm. :thumb:
  • Options
    when you are on top do what makes you feel good ...

You taking control will be alot more of a turn on than what you are actually doing so please yourself babe...

and dont worry the nerves will go away pretty quickly :)
  • Options
    thanx for the advice, but im more interested in how i lye on him.... do i sit, lye on him?? is it possible to lye on him??? but all i can think about if i sit is tht my boobs will be bouncing everywhere, which will probably be really annoying for me but a turn on for him
  • Options
    you could always wear a bra, to make em not so bouncy, i used to cos my boobs used to hurt after a while cos they are kinda big
  • Options
    When my girlfriend is on top of me, I tend to do the work - this is because it's so much better. When she goes up and down, it's boring.